Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Super Facility

My Super Facility

This feature provides another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. You can access this feature through the My Super Facility icon in the tool box. Icon shown above.

The benefits of this feature include:
  • Every extra product produced by your Super Facility did not cost you any extra time and ingredients to produce, so when you sell it, all the coins you receive are pure profit.
  • For every product you sell (or give away for free) you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor.
  • The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps provided you have the Trading Lifeline.

This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

You can find more information on Super Facilties in the Game Guide Chapter 13. There are 2 posts for Super Facilities. Please read BOTH before you post as they may answer your question.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330

Last edited by Tiger; May 14 2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:27 PM

So how do we give away these products?
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
So how do we give away these products?
Hi KCJ,
Please read the posts about Super Facility in the Game Guide chapter 13 about facilities. Her is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:07 PM

Default Super Facility

How this facility works is ridiculous. After spending 2 hours in the market trying to GIVE away ice cream and not being able to I gave up on it. It allowed me to give it to only one person. Every other person I clicked on to give them ice cream that person would get a message to try later, and four times I received a message to try later. I literally spent 2 hours trying to give ice cream for free and only managed to give away one type.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
How this facility works is ridiculous. After spending 2 hours in the market trying to GIVE away ice cream and not being able to I gave up on it. It allowed me to give it to only one person. Every other person I clicked on to give them ice cream that person would get a message to try later, and four times I received a message to try later. I literally spent 2 hours trying to give ice cream for free and only managed to give away one type.
Hi Bobbi-Sue
You may have gotten that message because the top box was on crops and the person you were trying to sell/give to was not able to buy. You need to make sure and change the top line to the Extra Products from Super Facility and then wait a few seconds for the message to go away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:23 PM

There are many of us at the market right this moment trying to give away products to other farmers. I for one am doing it correctly. I have chosen from the super facility, clicked on the product I want to give away, ie cola, clicked on free, says the offer was sent, then the farmer is being told that another farmer took the offer. I am getting the same thing happen to me when I try to receive an offer. Many of us are frustrated over this
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
There are many of us at the market right this moment trying to give away products to other farmers. I for one am doing it correctly. I have chosen from the super facility, clicked on the product I want to give away, ie cola, clicked on free, says the offer was sent, then the farmer is being told that another farmer took the offer. I am getting the same thing happen to me when I try to receive an offer. Many of us are frustrated over this
Hi Jules,
You or they may have gotten another offer at the same time that messed it up. We have not been able to duplicate this. As you select the specific farmer you are selling to, there wouldn't be any way for another farmer to take the offer from them. What exactly is the message you got when you tried to receive an offer?

As this is a whole new process of the game I am sure there will be glitches that have to be worked out.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:43 PM

Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer. Happening to nearly every one in the market
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer. Happening to nearly every one in the market
Hi Jules,
If that is what they are getting then it means that whoever sent the offer sent it to more than one person.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

how is it possible when there are only the 2 of us on my farm for this message to appear, it did so multiple times...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...IKPnHY9PzCjPZ7
this is one of my neighbors trying to give me free goods...

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, selling products, setting offers, super facility