Old Apr 14 2010, 12:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauper's Patch View Post
This game has gotten addicting! I saved my farm cash to buy the flower shop and now, with all these new facilities, I'm wondering if the flower shop could become one, too? We could harvest our flowers to sell!
Now there's a thought

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2010, 12:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amers25 View Post
love the new pizzas....but i dont see any pigs for ham?
You get the ham as gifts.

Old Apr 14 2010, 12:14 AM

ya i know but they dont like gifting that much lol
Old Apr 14 2010, 12:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauper's Patch View Post
This game has gotten addicting! I saved my farm cash to buy the flower shop and now, with all these new facilities, I'm wondering if the flower shop could become one, too? We could harvest our flowers to sell!
All I have to say on the harvesting of flowers is: The developers better tie it into the tree harvesting. We don't need all the flower huggers yelling MY FLOWERS SOMEONE HARVESTED MY FLOWERS THAT STUPID *SS IDIOT I WISH I HAD A FIRE BUTTON TO FIRE HIM. The tree huggers where bad enough, I don't want a round 2.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 14 2010, 12:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
All I have to say on the harvesting of flowers is: The developers better tie it into the tree harvesting. We don't need all the flower huggers yelling MY FLOWERS SOMEONE HARVESTED MY FLOWERS THAT STUPID *SS IDIOT I WISH I HAD A FIRE BUTTON TO FIRE HIM. The tree huggers where bad enough, I don't want a round 2.

Haha, you're right! I guess people would go crazy! Well, maybe we could just be allowed to harvest our own flowers....just as we do our own animals.

Last edited by Pauper's Patch; Apr 14 2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old Apr 14 2010, 12:40 AM

Quote:
I is a tree and flower hugger
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:21 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Re Asking FT Neighbors to Help Produce Faster at Facilities

I would like to send "help" requests to only my FT Neighbors to work at my flour mill (only Facility I have so far) without the FT requests for help going to FB friends who do not play FT and without being posted on my FB profile. Since most of my FB friends aren't into the games, I avoid letting games post to my profile, filling it with notices not of interest to them.
I read and followed the instructions here for sending Facilities work requests to only selected individuals (unlocked the lock button, chose customize, and entered the name of the FT player to whom I was sending the request). Nonetheless, the request appeared on my profile, from which I removed it.
I don't yet know if the request went to non-Farm Town FB friends, or if, since I removed it from my profile it went to the person addressed.

How can I send a Facilities work request and assure it will get to the person intended, but not to others and not appear in my profile?
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Oh man see you can't believe everything you google.... now I know more about the Cranberry Trees LOL thank you ........... Feel like a dork now............ Duh....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 14 2010, 01:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Oh, gosh, and I was just about to suggest we be able to harvest our trees, selectively of course since I don't advocate clear cutting. We could buy seedlings in the FT Store and plant them since trees are a renewable resource.
If trees were made harvestable, though, I would prefer only the farm owner be allowed the privilege to harvest them since "employees" might cut 'em all.
And flowers as a crop? Don't see a problem there. Many types of flowers are perennials and the others regrow quickly from seed. So no problem with those who would like to grow flowers & sell them from the flower carts or at the market.
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Oh, gosh, and I was just about to suggest we be able to harvest our trees, selectively of course since I don't advocate clear cutting. We could buy seedlings in the FT Store and plant them since trees are a renewable resource.
If trees were made harvestable, though, I would prefer only the farm owner be allowed the privilege to harvest them since "employees" might cut 'em all.
And flowers as a crop? Don't see a problem there. Many types of flowers are perennials and the others regrow quickly from seed. So no problem with those who would like to grow flowers & sell them from the flower carts or at the market.

You can harvest trees now. The thing is when the game first came out there was not the separate options for hiring when you hired someone they could harvest your trees. Well a lot of people (I was one of them) didn't want their trees harvested. They wanted the fruit left on the trees for the color. Well some people would harvest the trees no matter what the farmers wishers where and people got very angry about it. Well last fall the developers gave us the 2 different hiring options and trees where no longer a problem. I don't object to the flowers being harvested I just want the developers to either tie it into the trees where people can hire so their flowers are not harvested, or give us 3 hiring options.
The three being:

1. Harvest everything that is ready (crops, trees, flowers)
  2. Harvest crops and trees (so people can get the trees harvested for the facilities but keep their flowers)
  3. Harvest crops only.
If they do that I'm okay with the flowers being harvested, if people want to harvest them they can have them harvested, if not they can protect them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread