Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 08:50 AM

Thanks for the new levels and buildings. I am very happy with this game.

I have plenty of space on my farm to add the new items because you gave us extra storage!
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:51 AM
Account Not Linked

hands down ta ya devs...... the new items and new levels are amazing(great graphics).
im now level 67 and climbing.
we do need a st patrick day building to go with the st patrick's day suff,otherwise what can I do with a green hat,horse shoe,etc on my farm.I was also hoping for more items to choose from in the st patrick day tab.
now we have cotton candy stand,hotdog stand,pop corn stand and afew new vehicles,can we get some roads and afew shops to incorporate the new item.

dislike:
workshop-glorified stables
hut-also a glorified xmas item
log cabin-looks like a prisoner of war camp.lol
anyway all the other item look very good indeed.great work and I hope to see another big upgrade and not to soon either
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg tips View Post
level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
I need this information to complete the data sheet for farm town. You're the best.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:03 AM

I also need to know what level the following trees unlock for buying:
Oak
Chestnut
Chokecherry
Cranberry

Also, the self harvest to storage amount for:
Cocoa Tree
Walnut Tree
Olive Tree.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WOO -HOOO.....Great job devs. Thank you so much. I sure hate that there are still complaints from some people no matter what you guys do. The rest of us appreciate your efforts more than you will ever know. Thank you thank you a thousand times!

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I don't believe you are correct. The same things that were available at level 60 are still available at level 60.

MORE, items are now available for those beyond level 60 through level 80. Nothing has been taken away, only more added.

That was the case last time more levels were added and I can't see where anything has changed.

It is true that people with enough experience points jumped straight to level 80 without doing any additional work but that's only because they've already done the work and earned the points.
your right i just went and looked and everything to buy at 60 is still the same... im still at 55 and have noticed no change so figuring all changes are passed level 60..

even with the last upgrade were the mansion level was changed it was still the same amount of exp. points to buy it so it would have been exactly like hitting the old level 34 to get it as far as exp points go and thats all that mattered. allot of people over looked that and just figured since the level changed it all changed but exp was the same.. and it seems with the upgrade the exp amount to make it to 60 is the same as is was prior...

if im wrong sorry may a mod correct me so i can have the correct information but i thing im right after looking threw the store and stuff
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:16 AM

I stayed at the same level and got no farm cash *pout*
Thanks for the upgrades though and more levels. When is there going to be new seeds/crops?

..,,,,,,.......Farm 1 .................................... Farm 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
if you are not happy, and demanding things when Slashkey is a small company on a limited budget... make our own facebook/myspace application
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:17 AM

Thanks for all the new items and levels. Only two things I am disappointed about...we need more land now! I am a collector of items and I have no way of being able to display them all with the little bit of land we have now! Also the St. Patrick's Day items are awesome...but 4 of the 6 have to be purchased with farm cash. The seasonal items shouldn't be cash purchases. I liked how before when farm cash came out that you had to almost identical items, that one was farm coins and one cash...like different colors and such. That way people can enjoy all things without having to pay real money to play!

I am glad to have more things to look forward too! Thanks guys!
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnMoma View Post
Have to say this, when you continue playing after reaching the top level, and accumulating xp's it takes the fun out of the game when you are moved up to the next top level, no challenge there! I will keep farming because I love it but I moved 11 levels this time and from 34 to 57 the first time.
Me too. It takes a lot of fun out of the game when you jump that many levels at once. You don't get to experience the stuff like in the beginning.
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
Do you know if the new levels will have titles such as Green Mogul or not?
I'm at 80 but have no title.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread