Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 13 2013, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default more FC opportunities

I am really feeling a disconnect with FT, and I have been playing nearly 4 yrs. In all this time, it is just too difficult to get some FC, and I had started slipping into buying it more and more. But it is never enough, SO I am not buying any more. I will just have to earn it, and it making think about dropping out--too many things require farm cash to make the game fun and competitive, and I can no longer afford that. Then I feel guilty to drop it after spending money on it over the years, particularly the past 6 months. I suspect once I have imposed my no more buying FC rule on myself that it is going to just be too slow to get anywhere. We shall see,,,we keep hearing from developers that some more ways to get FC will be forthcoming, but it doesn't seem to be happening.
Old Apr 14 2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
I am really feeling a disconnect with FT, and I have been playing nearly 4 yrs. In all this time, it is just too difficult to get some FC, and I had started slipping into buying it more and more. But it is never enough, SO I am not buying any more. I will just have to earn it, and it making think about dropping out--too many things require farm cash to make the game fun and competitive, and I can no longer afford that. Then I feel guilty to drop it after spending money on it over the years, particularly the past 6 months. I suspect once I have imposed my no more buying FC rule on myself that it is going to just be too slow to get anywhere. We shall see,,,we keep hearing from developers that some more ways to get FC will be forthcoming, but it doesn't seem to be happening.
I agree too much is farmcash. Those who have money to put into the game have a great advantage in this game. But, Im top level and don't have all of the loaders, or any of the trains. I also don't have any FC harvesters, plowers or combines. I find it playable without all the FC items, but I am just getting bored with it. I once again have nothing to play for except land expansions, and I only have a few farms not as big as I plan to get them, and can't even get up the ambition to load my facilities to make it a possibility. Guess it is really time for a break for me. If only there was something that one could play for that would make it exciting to play again. All the good stuff is FC. There isn't any coin item worth playing for that I can think of. I do like the quests. They are really what has kept me playing this long.
Old Apr 22 2013, 03:58 PM

Default Costs

Have played for 3-4 years, but $$ cost for desirable stuff seems "outa' sight". Reduce costs on facilities, etc. and make it up on affordable volume.
Old Apr 24 2013, 04:22 PM

Default All the good stuff is Farm cash... 8*(

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I agree too much is farmcash. Those who have money to put into the game have a great advantage in this game. But, Im top level and don't have all of the loaders, or any of the trains. I also don't have any FC harvesters, plowers or combines. I find it playable without all the FC items, but I am just getting bored with it. I once again have nothing to play for except land expansions, and I only have a few farms not as big as I plan to get them, and can't even get up the ambition to load my facilities to make it a possibility. Guess it is really time for a break for me. If only there was something that one could play for that would make it exciting to play again. All the good stuff is FC. There isn't any coin item worth playing for that I can think of. I do like the quests. They are really what has kept me playing this long.
I am wondering if.. we saved cc up to a certain amount so we could have an Option to exchange for Farm cash.. or get a discount on a FC item.. or.. sell back one or more of our out Dated Tools for cash.. or for a discount on a newer model...or be able to sell unused tools to neighbors as we do our goods now... thus allowing us to manage $$ investments in the game.. for ex ample i have all colors of the boats just setting in storage but well only be using the purple one.. as in with used cars i could get a tread in discount on my next FC purchase... just wondering 8*) it would sure help me...
Old Apr 24 2013, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
I am wondering if.. we saved cc up to a certain amount so we could have an Option to exchange for Farm cash.. or get a discount on a FC item.. or.. sell back one or more of our out Dated Tools for cash.. or for a discount on a newer model...or be able to sell unused tools to neighbors as we do our goods now... thus allowing us to manage $$ investments in the game.. for ex ample i have all colors of the boats just setting in storage but well only be using the purple one.. as in with used cars i could get a tread in discount on my next FC purchase... just wondering 8*) it would sure help me...
When you trade in a car for another car you get a different car, but like the boat you still have the same boat, but you are upgrading the original and not purchasing a new boat and that is why you need to keep the old tools. A better car analogy would be you purchase a car, then you take it into the dealer and they add a turbo engine to your car, you still have the original and you paid for the upgrade. That is the same with all of the tools, you have the basic and you are just purchasing an upgrade, not a different tool.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 25 2013, 12:50 PM

Default Thank you for that info....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When you trade in a car for another car you get a different car, but like the boat you still have the same boat, but you are upgrading the original and not purchasing a new boat and that is why you need to keep the old tools. A better car analogy would be you purchase a car, then you take it into the dealer and they add a turbo engine to your car, you still have the original and you paid for the upgrade. That is the same with all of the tools, you have the basic and you are just purchasing an upgrade, not a different tool.
hummm back to the Drawing board..... thank you 8*)
Old Apr 29 2013, 12:41 AM

FYI - most all of the newer facilities that cost FC are in the left column of the store, and the facilities that cost coins are in the right column; except for the two new "Meal Rental Supplies Factory" and the new" Event Catering Service". You guys are really messing with my OCD. Can you please switch them? Thank you.
Old Apr 29 2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
All of that is true, except here in Kentucky and Tennessee. We just put the old vehicles out front in the yard and let the grass grow up around them.
Old Apr 29 2013, 05:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
All of that is true, except here in Kentucky and Tennessee. We just put the old vehicles out front in the yard and let the grass grow up around them.
Here in Farm Town that is what I do with all of my lesser tools, is put them on my farms as decoration

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 04 2013, 08:43 AM

It would sure be nice if we would receive Farm Cash instead of coins for completing a Quest. Does anyone know anything if that is going to happen? I too am at the point where I am not going to buy anymore Farm Cash. It is not fun when it becomes too costly.