Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2013, 07:36 AM

Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Farm Cash or Facebook credits , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

If you have a Suggestion for Farm Cash or Facebook credits, please post in this thread ..
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks
Old Feb 09 2013, 01:55 PM

I wish FT would provide an incentive to players who have quit or stopped to return to the game... like a FC incentive... a healthy one, like $100 if they return and play for 15 days, they get $50, then after another 15 days, another 50

Last edited by Tony D; Feb 10 2013 at 02:47 AM.
Old Feb 09 2013, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I wish FT would provide an incentive to players who have quit or stopped to return to the game... like a FC incentive... a healthy one, like $100 if they return and play for 15 days, they get $50, then after another 15 days, another 50.
I disagree with FC being the incentive, that would just be punishing the people that have been playing the game, maybe if they give them a free tool or a free farm, but not FC. I would quit playing to get that.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 09 2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I disagree with FC being the incentive, that would just be punishing the people that have been playing the game, maybe if they give them a free tool or a free farm, but not FC. I would quit playing to get that.
not me.... perhaps it would only go to those who have been away for over one year or more.....

I would not feel punished if a bunch of my old neighbors returned to the game and solidified the future of FT with some eventual purchases of farm cash.

Let's face it, even $100 FC would not buy all that much, considering what would be available to someone who was away for the last 10 releases or more.

Old Feb 09 2013, 03:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
not me.... perhaps it would only go to those who have been away for over one year or more.....

I would not feel punished if a bunch of my old neighbors returned to the game and solidified the future of FT with some eventual purchases of farm cash.

Let's face it, even $100 FC would not buy all that much, considering what would be available to someone who was away for the last 10 releases or more.

To me 100 FC is a lot, it can buy 3 farm upgrades, a couple of tools or facilities, for people on disability, like myself, money is not easy to come by. Yes I have spent a lot on this game, most everything I have I used FC, I don't have a lot of coins, right now I am just over 2 billion coins. Ever since they brought out the Oil Pumps and Refineries I have not needed neighbors, except for storage space. That mainly would help the people that have 2 or more sets of farms and have let some of them set idle, they would get the 100 FC and then transfer it to their main farm so then they would get more than 100 FC for their main account.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Feb 09 2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old Feb 09 2013, 04:49 PM

If they gave free farmcash to people to come back and play, I think many might, but they would probably just do it to give to family or friends and then just quit again. Besides 100 farmcash is not enough to make one come back. It isn't enough to make the game less time consuming. All the loaders for the facilities come up to a way more than 100 farmcash. Than the tools, you can't get enough tools for 100 to make the game faster to play, maybe 2 or 3 max. I saw a pop up on my daughters farmtown farm the other day, saying that most things can still be bought with coins, and I suppose the number of coins items outnumbers the number of cash items, BUT, the number of coin tools, probably doesn't outnumber the number of cash tools, and that is what is the most important. I think the number of facilities might be about even, cash to coin, or maybe there are a few more coin than cash. I have a couple relatives who quit because the game was just too time consuming and they put cash into the game, but they just couldn't put enough cash into the game to make it less time consuming. If I didn't have the loaders I have, I would quit, seeing loading facilities is a big part of the game to me. I would like to have all the loaders, but they are 35 cash for each one and I only have 44 farmcash right now. 100 farmcash doesn't go far. I would love to have it given to me, but if I had quit the game because of the time it took to fill facilities or work others farms, it just wouldn't be a good enough incentive to come back for an extended period of time.
Old Feb 09 2013, 09:56 PM

Evening.
I want to weigh in on the Farm Cash issue / debate and Zynga. I quit playing any game by Zynga almost 2 years ago the last one I played was words with friend I think. They are filled with spam spyware and malware. 3 times while playing Znga games with full firewall and internet security on I got hit with Mal ware Hijack virus and Phishing attenpts out the arse. I do not even think about any Zynga games.
Farm Cash to get old players back. Maybe there is a simpler solution. Who farm harvester plower and seaders. This would make the game so much simpler. Total facility loaders. Facs where you had more products in them. Cafos and interactive areas of the game. but Simplafy the game and add one for all tools. 1 click per farm. Prime example All in one manure spreader. Last release I soo not reason to have it because I still have to plant each farm individually. I still have to water each farm individually. See there are ways to make this Game manager work a whole heck of a lot better then it does now.
Make the game manager so when one crop is ready to harvest it will harvest plow and plant the next one on your list for that farm. It will know when to water and spread manure. There are plenty of ways to make the game more user friendly. I am more of the complex game guy. Sim City is one of my fave games. Quite complex and a thinkers game. THis has become a second in complexity. Simplify the game and maybe respond to users ideas and suggestions rather then not sharing any output from the developers. Make it interactive with the long term players as well as the new ones. I have been playing for almost 4 years now and I have yet to hear from a developer saying hey we like your idea or we read your comments. I have a E mail and I am going to update it soon. Maybe feedback and simpler game play. Just saying. Farm on and God Bless

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Mar 22 2013, 08:22 PM

Default opinions on farm cash items

In the game guide, it states these 2 points about farmcash:

90% of the items in the store are available for purchase in coins

Items only available in FC are luxury items, not necessary elements of the game.

I like this game more than any other, but I think I am burned out on the amount of farmcash it takes to get my "luxury" items. Actually not sure anything in the store is a necessary element of the game.
Old Apr 07 2013, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergmannmich View Post
I think what you guys should do is make it so that we can buy stuff with the coins instead of just cash i think that would be nice because i have alot of money but no cash and i cant buy anything so please think about doing that i think i would make alot of people happy
I started this game on Easter Friday and I was able to see that you could buy machinery, animals and buildings and facilities with both farm cash and Coins. so I was happy, Now Easter is over and it's changed to a lot of things with farm cash only. I have made it to level 29 and have coins but not enough farm cash and have been struggling since level 26 as to whether to continue with the game as, I now have coins and cant spend it. And not enough farm cash to buy equipment or land. I feel hogtied and frustrated.

Easy to advance to advance quickly in the very early stages.

I want to buy equipment and use it on other peoples farms and I cant. So I have to manually harvest, chop, plow which can cause long time doing a job. The constant hitting of mouse to manually do things on others farms is a disincentive. It causes boredom and becomes repetitive strain on the hands. I have some equipment that I can only use on my farm as I used my farm cash to buy land. This is very frustrating. Once you buy a piece of equipment you should be able to use it on others farms as well.

Maree b

Last edited by Maree b; Apr 07 2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more clearly explain.
Old Apr 07 2013, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maree b View Post
I started this game on Easter Friday and I was able to see that you could buy machinery, animals and buildings and facilities with both farm cash and Coins. so I was happy, Now Easter is over and it's changed to a lot of things with farm cash only. I have made it to level 29 and have coins but not enough farm cash and have been struggling since level 26 as to whether to continue with the game as, I now have coins and cant spend it. And not enough farm cash to buy equipment or land. I feel hogtied and frustrated.

Easy to advance to advance quickly in the very early stages.

I want to buy equipment and use it on other peoples farms and I cant. So I have to manually harvest, chop, plow which can cause long time doing a job.

Maree b
Hi, I moved your post to General Feedback