Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 01:38 AM

Another thing is that the Cruise Ship requires items from SEVEN different restaurants which means that you will have to pay approximately 210 FC to buy all of the restaurants in order to stock the cruise ship if you don't have them. ANOTHER CASH COW. How god damn greedy can you guys get??!! Millions of people play this game and I'm sure buy FC. The more you have, the more you want. When are you planning on building a 500 FC tool. I'm sure that is next on your agenda.
Old May 06 2016, 01:48 AM

Are any of the items to make in the cruise part facility go into any coin service? or must one buy the cruise service to make use of the products made? Usually the facility and service match - for those of us that can't afford cash (fc)
Old May 06 2016, 01:57 AM

Unhappy

All the cruise items [coin facility] supplies go to the cruise ship which is FC. That makes no sense since people who bought it with coins should be able to use those items in the ship which should be coin also. I wish you'd change it from a FC facility to a coin facility.
Old May 06 2016, 01:57 AM

No Shirl. You have to buy the cruise ship with FC and not only that, you have to own 7 different restaurants to totally stock the cruise ship and most, if not all, of them require FC for purchase. It is such a joke. Time to find another game that isn't greedy for cash like these guys are becoming.
Old May 06 2016, 02:08 AM

Is the cruise ship going to be sized down. It says it appears too big in the facilities manager but when I went to buy it, the size is massive and not going to fit where I have any other things.
Old May 06 2016, 02:17 AM

The thick linen rope is not paying out what it says. All of the bonuses are only paying out 500/250, not in the thousands like the picture says.
Old May 06 2016, 03:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 06 2016, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..

totally agree I dont tend to buy FC facilities now instead I save mine for tools
Old May 06 2016, 03:56 AM

Default Cruise needs to be Altered not made a Fc Facility

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
totally agree I dont tend to buy FC facilities now instead I save mine for tools
Raul you Seriously Need to make the Cruise Coins and Refund the People who paid FC this would make the most sense (Not like some admin on here tell you otherwise after all you lose players you lose money in the long run in addition to such My Game is stuck on Loading User)
Old May 06 2016, 04:21 AM

I agree with the previous posters who've said that the cruise ship should be a coin facility, as originally intended, even if it means refunding the people who've bought it for cash. Having the ship be a cash facility makes the cruise ship supply factory basically worthless; we're just making stuff we can't use.