Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2015, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liki View Post
hi
i bought farm 26 two times and upgrade it and spent totally 18 billion coins and i have not a farm 26
i try to clear memory cache but nothing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7250&farm_ix=0
Hi liki,
I checked your data and you upgraded farm 1 to 26x26 and farm 25 to 18x18. When you go to the realtors office be sure you scroll completely to the last item in the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:43 AM

Hi, I am now having problems sending gifts, didn't have that problem yesterday or the day before...I did as suggested and clicked on the link provided to send the alligator..a window pops up but all it's doing is loading, there's no tabs with the options to chose from like: my neighbors, recently sent to and so on...now before you suggest i clear history and memcache, I do that nightly before I shut down the pc...farm town, slash key are all allowed ..flash player is up to date and set for max. allowance
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossy56 View Post
Hi, I am now having problems sending gifts, didn't have that problem yesterday or the day before...I did as suggested and clicked on the link provided to send the alligator..a window pops up but all it's doing is loading, there's no tabs with the options to chose from like: my neighbors, recently sent to and so on...now before you suggest i clear history and memcache, I do that nightly before I shut down the pc...farm town, slash key are all allowed ..flash player is up to date and set for max. allowance
Hi bossy,
We are not going to suggest any of the fixes for you. The developers are aware of the problem and working on a fix. We just have to be patient until they find a fix for this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:56 AM

I tried the link, also tried from the "Send Gifts" tab, neither show any friend, neighbor, etc. to send to. Just keeps loading.
Thanks! ~ Sybil

Last edited by Unmasqued; Apr 12 2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: ADD PIC
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:14 AM

Hi Taz,
I clicked on the link you provided. The My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options loaded & worked properly. I was able to send the Alligator correctly to all the filter option choices. (I'm using Google Chrome, in case that info helps anyone.)
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:35 AM

Smile Spelling?

[quote=Raul;5948106]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on April 11th, 7:00AM EST.

"
b) The capability provided by Facebook to read your Home Feed to retrieve the Farm Town posts made by your friends is very unstable, we have completed a work around that should be working much better. Still, we anticipate that in the future this may brake (BREAK) again and we will have to find another workaround.
Love the game -
....from a super fan!
Grams Muffie
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:59 AM

Of course I still can't boost trains, but gifts are sometimes I don't have any problems and other times I can't send them? I send out quite a few this morning, but now I just get the spinning.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi david.
If the laptop has a touchpad there must be some settings for it. Look in the Mouse area of your control panel. It is not a case of your touchpad wearing out, but is usually just us. If your finger bounces just ever so slightly it will be taken by the touchpad as a click. I don't use my touchpad because of this. Instead I have a wireless mouse to use with my laptop because I have much better control.
Yes, I do have settings for my touchpad but they do not include sensitivity settings. Thanks for the suggestion of using a wireless mouse.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:37 PM

Thanks for the new update, I am happy to report that I have NO problems with anything, I have planted Brazil Trees, grown Blue Agave and am now patiently waiting for the rest of the release tomorrow
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:38 PM

just a quick note
thanks for the updates and can't wait to get started on the new facilities tomorrow, must say that i'm not having any problems in sending or receiving gifts and trains are boosting fine.
keep up the good work team
Closed Thread