Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2014, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
I will do so, did not see it as a suggestion, more as a problem

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
You would like the notifications added to the game, which makes it a suggestion.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 19 2014, 06:31 AM

Default Facebook issues

I don't know what is happening with Facebook (I know this is NOT a FB forum), but are others having issues with connecting to FB right now? I keep getting locked out of my FB home page. I keep getting the message that that page is currently not available. I've poked around the web on other sites today and it seems to be only FB. This started happening around 3 AM EST, and continues through 7:30 AM EST. Are they doing a major repair or update?
Old Jun 19 2014, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I don't know what is happening with Facebook (I know this is NOT a FB forum), but are others having issues with connecting to FB right now? I keep getting locked out of my FB home page. I keep getting the message that that page is currently not available. I've poked around the web on other sites today and it seems to be only FB. This started happening around 3 AM EST, and continues through 7:30 AM EST. Are they doing a major repair or update?
Since this isn't Facebook there isn't any way to answer your questions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 04:50 PM

Default comment about working neighbor's facs

I know there is probably a perfectly good reason, but why in the world do I have to click "let's get going" TWICE when I go to work a neighbor's factories??? Frankly, it's a pain in my train. !!! Just saying!
Old Jun 20 2014, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I know there is probably a perfectly good reason, but why in the world do I have to click "let's get going" TWICE when I go to work a neighbor's factories??? Frankly, it's a pain in my train. !!! Just saying!
If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where it will be better seen by the developers. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2014, 06:58 AM

Keep it the way it is. It makes it more "real". Sometimes supplies run low and you need to "manage" your production. Apply the raw materials to the right products to maximize profits. Or lay off a finished goods factory for a week or two to allow supplies to build back up. Work it like you would in the real world.

Farm Link
Old Jun 21 2014, 07:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Keep it the way it is. It makes it more "real". Sometimes supplies run low and you need to "manage" your production. Apply the raw materials to the right products to maximize profits. Or lay off a finished goods factory for a week or two to allow supplies to build back up. Work it like you would in the real world.
Exactly...making the game easier makes the game boring.I want to be challenged,even slightly.If they make it so you can click 3 clicks and not worry about managing,what is the point?
Old Jun 21 2014, 09:24 AM

Thanks.. I don't think it was a "suggestion".. it was only a comment, or maybe even a question. Sometimes I do make suggestions and the devs always seem to come up with an even better take on a seed of an idea.
Old Jun 21 2014, 09:56 AM

Why play a game, if you want to be in the real world, games are escapes from the real world! Don't want to have to worry with real world problems while I play a game!!
Old Jun 22 2014, 07:05 AM

Default What to sell anymore

How do I know what goods I can sell anymore, the whole "non-ingredients (to me)"thing has got so confusing I no longer know where I am!
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity