Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 05 2024, 03:24 PM

Default screen not showing full images when not in full screen mode

Old Feb 05 2024, 03:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike4u View Post
Hi Spike,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean. When I go to full screen mine goes all the way across my screen just fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2024, 03:43 PM

when I am in my normal screen, not full screen mode, and I go to my quests, the Red X at the top right does not show up, Only the very bottom part of it and bottom Right where it shows how many quests you have completed is not showing at all. They only show up when you are in full screen mode.
Old Feb 05 2024, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike4u View Post
when I am in my normal screen, not full screen mode, and I go to my quests, the Red X at the top right does not show up, Only the very bottom part of it and bottom Right where it shows how many quests you have completed is not showing at all. They only show up when you are in full screen mode.
Hi Spike,
The problem then is you have the browser thread set to high for your farms. Try adjusting that to 100% and see if it all shows correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2024, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fullscreen

I changed my settings on my computer this week and now I can't use the Fullscreen button. It doesn't stay expanded when I click it.

I changed all my settings back 100%, standard fonts and sizes. I tried ctrl/0 and have read half of the posts on here.

I would clear my cache if I knew how just for the game, but couldn't find instructions to do that.

Mouse settings shouldn't affect it, right? I don't know what else to do. I have problems seeing small text and that was why I changed things.

Your USER ID number is: 10000004527 Build No: 583
Old Feb 08 2024, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipassist View Post
I changed my settings on my computer this week and now I can't use the Fullscreen button. It doesn't stay expanded when I click it.

I changed all my settings back 100%, standard fonts and sizes. I tried ctrl/0 and have read half of the posts on here.

I would clear my cache if I knew how just for the game, but couldn't find instructions to do that.

Mouse settings shouldn't affect it, right? I don't know what else to do. I have problems seeing small text and that was why I changed things.

Hi Clipassist,
I am not sure this will help, but for Memcache clearing:

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

How high did you set your zoom for the computer and for the browser? It may be that you have one or the other set too high.
Old Feb 08 2024, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fullscreen

My zoom is on 100% for both windows and the browser. I don't know how to size the regular un-zoomed window but it looks right. I tried to make it smaller and larger but the zoom wouldn't hold in the full window.

I ran memcache but it didn't help anything. I don't know of anything else that needs to be changed.

I only use the fullscreen to work on others farms but I miss it. If you can think of anything else, let me know.

Thanks,
Dee

Old Feb 08 2024, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipassist View Post
My zoom is on 100% for both windows and the browser. I don't know how to size the regular un-zoomed window but it looks right. I tried to make it smaller and larger but the zoom wouldn't hold in the full window.

I ran memcache but it didn't help anything. I don't know of anything else that needs to be changed.

I only use the fullscreen to work on others farms but I miss it. If you can think of anything else, let me know.

Thanks,
Dee

Hi Dee,
On the browser make sure you have your farms open and then check the zoom that it is 100% and not lower or higher. The browser zoom would be in the browser settings and onlt effects whatever tab you have open.

Other than that the only thing I can think of is to have someone locally check your computer's display settings. Since you change the computer settings there may be something that you did not get set back to what it was.
Old Mar 07 2024, 12:19 AM

Unhappy Can not move items out of storage and place on farm

Hello,

I have several problems that need to be addressed. I've been playing for 14 years. And it's got to the point now where I can not get things out of my storage and place on my farm. I have even cleared the farm and tried to place them and they dont transfer to farm. My Trading warehouse locks up at random and i have to reload the game to get any work out of it. Places on farms (even the ones that are 9x) some farms work and some dont. I have put some FC and other facilities, trees, flowers in storage and can't get them back out to place on the farm.

My USER ID number is: 1371665659 I've never contacted you before so if there's something else I need to do please email me and let me know! Thanks so much! Happy farming
Old Mar 07 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
Hello,

I have several problems that need to be addressed. I've been playing for 14 years. And it's got to the point now where I can not get things out of my storage and place on my farm. I have even cleared the farm and tried to place them and they dont transfer to farm. My Trading warehouse locks up at random and i have to reload the game to get any work out of it. Places on farms (even the ones that are 9x) some farms work and some dont. I have put some FC and other facilities, trees, flowers in storage and can't get them back out to place on the farm.

My USER ID number is: 1371665659 I've never contacted you before so if there's something else I need to do please email me and let me know! Thanks so much! Happy farming
Hi Mary Lay,
I am sorry we are so long in answering you.

I have moved your post to the thread about display as that is the first problem you posted. This sounds like you have reached the limit on how many items you can put on your farms. Even though the farms can be as large as 60x60 the amount you can put on a farm is still limited by the database size for each farm. So you can not continue layering additional just because the farm size is larger.

Which farm did you clear to try to place items on so we can check that? That farm may be corrupted.

When your Trading warehouse locks up it may be best to run memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide