Quote:
Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
previously my sea water bait & fresh water bait were running close
FISHING TACKLE SHOP - UNCHECKED
as of the last month or so i'm bleeding fresh water bait
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Hi Telstar

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Sadly we cant see what you had before, we can only check how many items you have by the time we check.

We do not know if you added more Big lakes to your farms as they are coin's items and we do not have data for those.

Please be sure that both kind of baits are being started in your Fish Farming Plants and in your Turbo Fish Farming Plants.

Also, you could exchange all your gifts for the baits you need as they are sent to your waters.
Old Feb 10 2024, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
We will need the ID to those farms and the farm number it is on to be able to check it.
What boat were you using to fish it? If it is one of the smaller boats you have to move it around on the lake to get more and when you can't get any more then refresh the farm and try again.

My son only has the 4x boat but no matter how many clicks moving around it sets "stuck" after landing only 4 fish and will not continue!!! I can fish it with my big boat as a SN. His USER ID number is: 110421664795463 Farm 40
Old Feb 10 2024, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My son only has the 4x boat but no matter how many clicks moving around it sets "stuck" after landing only 4 fish and will not continue!!! I can fish it with my big boat as a SN. His USER ID number is: 110421664795463 Farm 40
Hi John,
With it set off the side his 4x boat is not going to work. The only way for the 4x boat to work is to move the water back on to the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2024, 12:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, I’m not always getting all the coin that I’m supposed to get when I sell my fish. Today it shorted me by 600,000+. I take pics of where it shows how much I’ll get for selling all the fish. I usually get over a billion$$ a day in fish sales. Thanks
Old Feb 18 2024, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
Hi, I’m not always getting all the coin that I’m supposed to get when I sell my fish. Today it shorted me by 600,000+. I take pics of where it shows how much I’ll get for selling all the fish. I usually get over a billion$$ a day in fish sales. Thanks
Hi fiddlr49

Last time you posted about your problem we answered you in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...62#post6573562
Old Feb 18 2024, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

My question wasn't answered last time to my satisfaction . My question is not about how much fish I was getting but why the coin amount wasn’t correct. When I went to sell, it said I would get x amount but when I sold it was actually 600,000,000 + (not 600,000 +) short. Many others have this problem too as I see from posts on Facebook. Wonder why we don’t always get the amount for the sale that is quoted? Thank you.
Old Feb 18 2024, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
My question wasn't answered last time to my satisfaction . My question is not about how much fish I was getting but why the coin amount wasn’t correct. When I went to sell, it said I would get x amount but when I sold it was actually 600,000,000 + (not 600,000 +) short. Many others have this problem too as I see from posts on Facebook. Wonder why we don’t always get the amount for the sale that is quoted? Thank you.
Hi fiddlr,
As you were answered, please contact Support about this. We do not see what you get for selling in the market unless you are selling non-ingredients. So please contact Support concerning this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters