Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 16 2021, 10:59 PM

Default Can't move item from storage to farm

I often run in to this error message when I am trying to move multiple items (flowers, trees, decorations, etc.): "Can't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later." This happens quite often even when I am placing the item where there are no conflicts from other existing item, crops, etc.

Sometimes if I am able to successfully add an item to another location, then I can easily move it to the same areas that previously produced the area.

Is this a bug? A Feature?

It's quite irritating when I am trying to create a forest or a massive flower garden.
Old Nov 16 2021, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sclancy View Post
I often run in to this error message when I am trying to move multiple items (flowers, trees, decorations, etc.): "Can't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later." This happens quite often even when I am placing the item where there are no conflicts from other existing item, crops, etc.

Sometimes if I am able to successfully add an item to another location, then I can easily move it to the same areas that previously produced the area.

Is this a bug? A Feature?

It's quite irritating when I am trying to create a forest or a massive flower garden.
Hi sclancy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools as youy are moving items from storage.
Anything you take from your storage to the farm has to have a clear spot to be able to set it down on your farm. The outline must turn green in order to place it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2021, 12:17 AM

Default Re: Default Can't move item from storage to farm

I probably wasn't clear. In nearly every case the space I am trying to put the object DOES have a green outline, but I still receive the error message. As I noted, if I am able to place it somewhere else I can then successfully move it to the exact spot the previously had the error message. It's only when I try to move from storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sclancy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools as youy are moving items from storage.
Anything you take from your storage to the farm has to have a clear spot to be able to set it down on your farm. The outline must turn green in order to place it.
Old Nov 17 2021, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sclancy View Post
I probably wasn't clear. In nearly every case the space I am trying to put the object DOES have a green outline, but I still receive the error message. As I noted, if I am able to place it somewhere else I can then successfully move it to the exact spot the previously had the error message. It's only when I try to move from storage.
Hi sclancy,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Are you showing everything possible on your farms when this happens? If not please make sure you do, incase anything is there that you may have forgotten about.

Could you have temporarily hidden anything in that area before you tried to place the item down or could you have moved something else from that area in the same session, before you tried to get something out of storage to place in that spot?

With the item you were able to place in a different spot then move it to the place you wanted it in. Was that item something larger than a single tree or single flower? If it was, could the space you were placing it into have been not as large as the other area you placed it in successfully?
The reason I ask is because if you are trying to place something very close to another item, getting larger items out of storage can need a slightly bigger space that it looks like it needs. If that's the case and the item won't place, if it offers you another view to place it in a different rotation you might find it will place the other way around.

When you successfully placed it in a different area, could you have used a freestyle farm designer to move it to the other place you wanted it in? Some of those tools will allow you to move an item into a smaller space to get them much closer to each other than you could if you were not using those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 21 2021, 09:12 AM

I do not can't enough refuel!
Old Nov 21 2021, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I do not can't enough refuel!
Hi Molaquilts,
I am sorry, but getting enough fuel is up to you. Nothing has changed in how much fuel you get for each fuel tank.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2021, 03:04 PM

I can not fuel!
Old Nov 22 2021, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can not fuel!
Hi Molaquilts,
You are going to have to explain further.

Do you have fuel tanks in your storage?

What happens when you try to refuel?

You have already refueled today. You can only refuel once per day.

We need more details to be able to help you.
Old Nov 23 2021, 07:14 AM

Can't fuel! Buy time I can't enough the to plant!!!
Old Nov 23 2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Can't fuel! Buy time I can't enough the to plant!!!
Hi Molaquilts

You have already refuelled today. You can only refuel once a day and the amount of fuel depends on how many fuel tanks you have in your storage.

The first time you posted your problem, I answered you in the following link and gave you some suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6471126

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity