Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 18 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunNut View Post
I'm sure this is in the wrong place and I apologize, but I was harvesting several farms, and I started getting the message "You are being blocked because you are over-using this feature. Question 1: Am I harvesting too fast? Should I be slowing down or quit harvesting? I also noticed the same message when I noticed that someone had sent me 24 requests for Inflated halloween skulls and I only returned one accepted the rest. I don't know why this is happening.... I;m off and will check back tomorrow.
Hi sunNut,
I am sorry, but this is not the game that is blocking you. It is Facebook who has changed some of their security checks. Unfortunately we do not know exactly what they are temporarily blocking you for. The developers are aware this is happening, but there isn't any thing they can do for it. The only thing you can do is wait until the block is removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2021, 01:30 AM

Unhappy

I cannot connect to mainframe 754067880
Old Oct 19 2021, 04:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpower View Post
I cannot connect to mainframe 754067880
Hi Gunpower,

Are you still having problems now, or has it cleared up for you?
If you are not able to load the game yet, are you seeing any errors in the console beneath your game screen, if so what are they? What have you already tried to resolve this yourself and where are you located?

I've loaded some of your farms without problems.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 19 2021, 10:48 AM

Overnight I can now access farm town.. I forgot to mention I was on chrome.

I did go to firefox and was able to work on the farm with that browser.
Old Oct 19 2021, 09:54 PM

Angry cant log in

Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later

I have tried everything and it is saying I have to authorize now and I keep clicking it and then I get the error -
Old Oct 19 2021, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shustring View Post
Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later

I have tried everything and it is saying I have to authorize now and I keep clicking it and then I get the error -
Hi Shustring,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
This happens usually when you have been blocked from the game for going too fast like opening too many tabs or posting too much from the game. This is a Facebook change to their security and the only thing you can do is wait out the length of the temperary banning. There isn't anything we can do to change or fix this as it is Facebook and not Farm Town that is blocking you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2021, 02:00 AM

Default Account Locked in Farm Town.

Good morning. Didn't know where to put this one. My FT/FB account is show the message "It looks like you were misusing this feature by going to fast. The message only occurs when playing FT. When in Facebook the error does not occur. Any ideas?
Old Oct 20 2021, 04:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good morning. Didn't know where to put this one. My FT/FB account is show the message "It looks like you were misusing this feature by going to fast. The message only occurs when playing FT. When in Facebook the error does not occur. Any ideas?
Hi bbarksda,

It sounds like you are getting Facebook message, why you have it we don't know. The usual culprits for that would be if you posted too quickly to Facebook too many times, perhaps posting bonuses or posting/sharing posts to groups, regardless if it was this game or another game. Some have got it collecting many gifts from a gift site. Some do not know why they got it as they were not doing either of those and there are none of the usual messages from Facebook support to let them know what happened.

Is there anything you can think of that you may have done in the game that may have triggered the message or has anything changed in the way Facebook looks or the game looks prior to getting the message? Is it preventing you playing Farm Town?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2021, 08:24 AM

Hi Mary

Thank you for all your help in the past and I've hit another problem, playing farmtown I got kicked out twice and now have the message an embedded message at slaskkey says your browser doen't support webgl it was working 5 minutes ago. Do you know why this happens

Thanks Chubbyal
Old Oct 21 2021, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary

Thank you for all your help in the past and I've hit another problem, playing farmtown I got kicked out twice and now have the message an embedded message at slaskkey says your browser doen't support webgl it was working 5 minutes ago. Do you know why this happens

Thanks Chubbyal
Hi chubbyal

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Glad everything if fixed for your mom and thanks for coming back to let us know.

About your problem with the embedded page:

It usually happens when your browser encounters an error and thinks WebGL is not supported.

Close your browser for a few minutes and see if the problem is fixed. Also, restart your computer.

If nothing helps, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error