Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2021, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
This blocking business has nothing to to with opening tabs or working too fast. I bought 1 facility from the store, and then when I went to open up what ingredients were needed it said I was on full screen.I clicked on the full screen icon possibly 2-3 times and it blocked me. Today It was still doing the same. not opening full screen but system telling me I was, again because I tried to get on full screen it immediately blocked me again for another day. So cannot work my farms. crops lost, quests take forever. because it blocks every 30 seconds. So I do not agree it is because of what we are doing but the program you updated last. so I agree, that there should be some kind of mediation between Developers and Facebook to find a way through this what appears to be a massive problem.
Hi brewergirl,
I am sure the developers have contacted Facebook about this, but all they can do is open a ticket with Facxebook. It is something that Facebook has changed and no connection with the release. Unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done to stop the temporary block. The only thing you can do is wait until it is removed by Facebook.

The full screen issue with the Gaming pop up is being checked by the developers trying to see what they can do to fix that. We are not sure where that pop up has come from unless it is something to do with the Game room and it is not working rigth. The Game Room was supposed to be shut down back in June.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2021, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

USER ID number ( 551709741 )
farm wont load in either Opera or Firefox - did the necessary restarting and clearing as instructed and it doesnt show as blocked - please help me got a lot invested in this game - Kind regards
Old Oct 17 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
USER ID number ( 551709741 )
farm wont load in either Opera or Firefox - did the necessary restarting and clearing as instructed and it doesnt show as blocked - please help me got a lot invested in this game - Kind regards
Hi mattie van tonder,
What happens when you try to load your farms? I just loaded your farms with no problem.
Please make sure your Windows or Mac are up to date. Also make sure the browsers are up to date as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2021, 02:06 AM

Default embeded farm

please fix embeded farm i cant do anything until u do thank u
Old Oct 18 2021, 05:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
please fix embeded farm i cant do anything until u do thank u
Hi OrcaLinda,

What have you already tried yourself to resolve this?
As you have stated previously that you do not want to be given instructions that you may have already tried, you will need to let us know which ones you have done so we can see if there is anything else we can suggest for you that you may help. I am sorry but there is no way for us to know what instructions you may have seen in which area of the forum to know what you may have already tried.

Is the embedded page still happening now or have you loaded the game since then?
What were you doing when this problem happened?
Does it do that every time you do the exactly the same thing?

If you prefer, you can contact support about this and work with them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2021, 10:46 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SFGeorge Send a message via AIM to SFGeorge Send a message via MSN to SFGeorge
Default General question not a problem

Hello Taz,
First off,, thanks to you and the team for all the great, hard work you all have done during this migration process. I have been addicted to the game for years now and am very appreciative of your efforts. My question is has your company ever considered giving us a direct link to the game away from the Facebook platform as well as keeping the Facebook game active? Seaport is a game that does just this. I ask because I am labeled a conservative, as are most of the members of our Facebook, Farmtown group, Friends of Coonlady. We conservatives are heavily censored and somewhat restricted in our actions in Facebook. That has now reached the Farmtown platform. Since you brought ships back into the new version I have used the Microsoft alarm clock app when I fill a container on a ship, so I remember to come back and get the next one in a timely manner. Today I am being penalized for that. Upon opening the Microsoft alarm app I received a Facebook message that if I continued to do this I would be blocked. I thought this message must be a mistake. That is a legal Microsoft product that I have been using for months now. I try again to open the timer and get the same message. I now try to go to Farmtown and receive a message that I am "temporarily blocked for going too fast". I have done nothing wrong but have now had your game taken away from me for however long Facebook deems "temporary" to be. I may not spend as much money as your company would like, but I do spend real money on this beloved game. "IF" profits are important to your company and "IF" your company does not mind taking money from us conservatives "then" you are going to have to find a way that we can continue to play your game as the Facebook platform continues to restrict us and ban us. PLEASE, has your company ever considered an independent web site for the game? Do you offer the game on another platform that might tolerate conservatives better? I have hundreds of dollars invested in this enjoyable and addictive game and don't like the idea that someday soon I will no longer be able to play it.
Thanks for listening
George Berlenge
Old Oct 18 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGeorge View Post
Hello Taz,
First off,, thanks to you and the team for all the great, hard work you all have done during this migration process. I have been addicted to the game for years now and am very appreciative of your efforts. My question is has your company ever considered giving us a direct link to the game away from the Facebook platform as well as keeping the Facebook game active? Seaport is a game that does just this. I ask because I am labeled a conservative, as are most of the members of our Facebook, Farmtown group, Friends of Coonlady. We conservatives are heavily censored and somewhat restricted in our actions in Facebook. That has now reached the Farmtown platform. Since you brought ships back into the new version I have used the Microsoft alarm clock app when I fill a container on a ship, so I remember to come back and get the next one in a timely manner. Today I am being penalized for that. Upon opening the Microsoft alarm app I received a Facebook message that if I continued to do this I would be blocked. I thought this message must be a mistake. That is a legal Microsoft product that I have been using for months now. I try again to open the timer and get the same message. I now try to go to Farmtown and receive a message that I am "temporarily blocked for going too fast". I have done nothing wrong but have now had your game taken away from me for however long Facebook deems "temporary" to be. I may not spend as much money as your company would like, but I do spend real money on this beloved game. "IF" profits are important to your company and "IF" your company does not mind taking money from us conservatives "then" you are going to have to find a way that we can continue to play your game as the Facebook platform continues to restrict us and ban us. PLEASE, has your company ever considered an independent web site for the game? Do you offer the game on another platform that might tolerate conservatives better? I have hundreds of dollars invested in this enjoyable and addictive game and don't like the idea that someday soon I will no longer be able to play it.
Thanks for listening
George Berlenge
Hi George,
First it is not my company. The moderators in the forums are not employees of Slashkey. We are just players like you. We just have access to some tools through here to try to help with any problems you may encounter.
As far as the ships the game does provide notification when a container is completed as long as you leave the game open while preparing them.
For an outside connection to the game, you will need to contact Support about that as I would not know what Slashkey has planned or is capable of doing.
The blocking is because Facebook made changes to the security for posts and there is nothing Slashkey can do about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 19 2021 at 11:18 AM.
Old Oct 18 2021, 08:23 PM

Default stuck on connecting to town mainframe

I am not able to connect to the main frame of FT .. I am getting stuck on

"connecting to town mainframe (chat server c20, farm server w20)

this has happened before.. I cleared my cache and I was able to connect but this time that did not work.

I can't find a solution for this or anyone else who is having this problem.

Facebook USER ID number is: 533022023
Old Oct 18 2021, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I am not able to connect to the main frame of FT .. I am getting stuck on

"connecting to town mainframe (chat server c20, farm server w20)

this has happened before.. I cleared my cache and I was able to connect but this time that did not work.

I can't find a solution for this or anyone else who is having this problem.

Facebook USER ID number is: 533022023
Hi Lillymc,
I don't know which cache you cleared, but try clearing both your browser cache and the memcache.
ou might try the suggestions in the following link as well:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Oct 18 2021, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to sunNut
Default What am I being blocked for?

I'm sure this is in the wrong place and I apologize, but I was harvesting several farms, and I started getting the message "You are being blocked because you are over-using this feature. Question 1: Am I harvesting too fast? Should I be slowing down or quit harvesting? I also noticed the same message when I noticed that someone had sent me 24 requests for Inflated halloween skulls and I only returned one accepted the rest. I don't know why this is happening.... I;m off and will check back tomorrow.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error