Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 27 2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Thanks for your response, Mary.
You are very welcome Karlene
Old Oct 06 2021, 12:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a neighbour low on coin. I have been watering her flowers with grey sprinkler. She has asked me if it is costing her coin? I am unsure, as I thought if a neighbour waters than it does not take the farm owners coin but need to verify so I can stop if it is using her coin. Thank you
Old Oct 06 2021, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have a neighbour low on coin. I have been watering her flowers with grey sprinkler. She has asked me if it is costing her coin? I am unsure, as I thought if a neighbour waters than it does not take the farm owners coin but need to verify so I can stop if it is using her coin. Thank you
Hi rodkay1,

If she watered them herself with that tool she would be charged. As you're watering them for her she does not get charged any coins.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 06 2021, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you.. I will let her know
Old Nov 02 2021, 07:17 AM

Default Flowers

I just bought the Flower freezer. All it says is, use when I click on it. How does it work?
Old Nov 02 2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I just bought the Flower freezer. All it says is, use when I click on it. How does it work?
Hi kbirk1950,

I have moved your post to the thread about flowers and related tools for flowers.

The Flower Freezer- Unfreezer Tool has not been converted to the new version of the game yet, so you can't use it just yet. If you place the tool into your storage it will be temporarily greyed out in your toolbox until the devs have had time to get it fully working and tested, then you will be able to use it.

To give you an idea of how it will work, please click on this link and it will take you the game guide for that tool:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6207682

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 07 2021, 05:27 AM

I can see at the bottom of my farm screen where my SN watered my flowers. Yet when I went to use the purple sprinkler- that had been done 2 - not by her. Cannot see where anyone else did that either. Now some of my crops will not be ready tomorrow. HELP. Thx Darlene 100008362357274

it is so hard to find where to put stuff in the forum. Suggestions are welcome
Old Dec 07 2021, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
I can see at the bottom of my farm screen where my SN watered my flowers. Yet when I went to use the purple sprinkler- that had been done 2 - not by her. Cannot see where anyone else did that either. Now some of my crops will not be ready tomorrow. HELP. Thx Darlene 100008362357274

it is so hard to find where to put stuff in the forum. Suggestions are welcome
Hi DarleneMac52,

I have moved your post the thread about flowers and the mobile sprinklers.

The games activity panel beneath your game screen does not tell you the difference when flowers are just watered or if they were irrigated as well. Irrigation also waters the flowers. It will just say they are watered so there's no way to tell from that section, if someone irrigated by mistake or only watered the flowers.

That area can only display a limited amount of information, so if a lot of people have helped you with other things that are listed there as well, you won't be able to see them all either by just filtering to a specific item as it can only show you ones that could be seen when all of the categories were selected to show.

The only thing you can do now is to check when you can next irrigate and see if you can figure out who may have been on at that time of day when they were irrigated. You do have 3 super neighbours so if you haven't asked all of them if they could have done it, it might be worth doing that.

For help to find your way around the forum and how to find your posts should they need to be moved, here are a couple of links that will take you to information to help you with that:

Where's my post Gone:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

How to use the forum:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

Both of those posts are in the Forum Guide section of the forum should you need them another time.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 07 2022, 06:05 PM

Can I buy flowers in bulk and have them set on the farm in bulk?
Old Feb 07 2022, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
Can I buy flowers in bulk and have them set on the farm in bulk?
Hi Carol,
Yes you can with the Multi-Planter tools. You can find information about those in the Game Guide chapter about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers