Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2021, 08:00 PM

ok thank u so much for all ur time and help
Old Jul 25 2021, 02:13 AM

I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2021-07-25 015857.jpg (95.4 KB, 3 views)
Old Jul 25 2021, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 29 2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.
I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.
Old Jul 29 2021, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.
Hi SirMatthew KC,
I am sorry, but there is nothing that Farm Town can do for this. It is Facebook that has their security set too low and causing this. I understand that some are getting caught by this, but it may not just be for actions in the game. Facebook looks at all you do in and through Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2021, 07:29 AM

can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues
Old Aug 02 2021, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues
Hi JNelson,

When they try to log into the forum the message that they see that tells them the password or email is incorrect has a link in it.

They need to click on that link and follow the instructions. The email password reset will go to the email account that they used to register with, not any new email they have now. That email can end up in the spam or junk folder of emails, so they need to check there for it.

If they have lost access to the email address they used to register with then they won't be able to get access to that email so what they can do is create a new forum account and let us know what the older forum account user name was, we do not require any passwords, and we can remove it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 02 2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old Aug 02 2021, 02:10 PM

player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.
Old Aug 02 2021, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.
Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2021, 02:28 PM

Default unable to connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.
I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error