Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 13 2021, 11:32 AM

Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.
Hi Riap,
It may not be on your end, but could be in any of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or beyond that in any of the many links between that and the Farm Town servers. From the way you have described this it sounds like it is an intermitent problem where you can get in and then you can't. Unfortunately we have no way of monitoring or fixing any of the internet between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2021, 12:03 PM

Just to add to the weirdness I finally got it on the desktop on both accounts. The lappie I am not closing in hopes that I don't have issues this afternoon when I go back for evening play. I appreciate your help and letting me know it likely is beyond my control. I did report a "something isn't working" report to Facebook on both accounts when I got in and hope it can help. Thanks again and I hope this bit of info can help others if they encounter the same problem.
Old Jul 15 2021, 03:40 PM

Exclamation help me help my mom play

My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?
Old Jul 15 2021, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme36 View Post
My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?
Hi Justme,
Send her a link to the Forums. Then have her click on the Plkay FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2021, 03:50 PM

i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all
Old Jul 15 2021, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all
Hi justme,
Then she has something blocking the game either on her computer or her router/modem or her internet provider.

Have her try all the steps in the following link except the memcache since she has not started yet:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jul 15 2021, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Just me,
One other thing she needs to check is to make sure she doesn't have the game blocked on Facebook. That would be in her settings for Facebook.
Old Jul 15 2021, 06:52 PM

We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?
Old Jul 15 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?
Hi Justme,
I am sorry, but I have run out of ideas as well. No it has nothing to do with being Windows 8 or being on WiFi. If you are close enough have her log into Facebook from your computer and try to get in to the game. If she still can't then it has to be a Facebook setting blocking it.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error