Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 10 2021, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
We don't know if there is anything the developers can do with the WebGL 2.0 stopping working. It happens when you encounter an error while working that the game does not have a message for, so would be hard for them to find it.

When you get that the WebGl is not responding try just closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.
Everything is updated.
Old Jul 10 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Everything is updated.
Hi John,
Then the only thing you can do is to let it run until it loads just like yesterday. It does have to download all the graphics again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2021, 01:51 PM

Default Simply will NOT load, period

I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Jul 10 2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old Jul 10 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.
Hi John

Could you have a problem with internet in your zone? I have loaded your farms without problems.

Please try the following link, it is for your farm 44 which is smaller and only have crops and an oil refinery.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...954&farm_ix=43

If you still have problems loading the game, then contact Support team and let them know what is happening. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Im copying your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:03 AM

I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.
Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:20 AM

How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????
Hi Riap,
That is something that only they know. The message should have a link at the bottom to Dispute it, but don't expect them to answer.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to help.
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:02 AM

Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.
Hi Riap,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. If it is saying your firewall or antivirus is blocking the access then check those. There could have been an update that caused it.

You might try shutting down your router/modem for a couple minutes and then start it. There may be some corrupt data in it that could be causing the problem.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error