Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 12 2021, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothergoose1 View Post
i have this toggle ft console at the bottom of my farmtown window. does anyone know how to get rid
Hi mothergoose1

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

To get rid of the information below your game screen, please click in the Toggle FT Console button.
The information will show up again if you reload the game so you will have to click in the button again.

The information is necessary for developers and farmers to check any error in the game.
Old May 13 2021, 04:38 AM

I can't access my farmers lists when trying to send train boosts and gifts. So I can't send anything. Any idea when this will be fixed? USER ID number ( 1256576405 )
Old May 13 2021, 05:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
I can't access my farmers lists when trying to send train boosts and gifts. So I can't send anything. Any idea when this will be fixed? USER ID number ( 1256576405 )
Hi Greatgig,

If you have already done the following and the problem persists then you likely have the issue that Facebook needs to fix for the lists to show up again. I'm sorry but Facebook don't say when they will fix anything. Please check that you have already done these:
  1. Browser is up to date
  2. Cookies and Popups are allowed in your browser
  3. Disable any extensions added to your browser are while you try this to eliminate those as being an issue.
  4. Run memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window.

5. If you update the browser or the cookie/pop up settings please remember to close and reopen the browser before you try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 13 2021, 06:05 AM

Bug: Cooperative Quest Issue. Farm User ID: 1793409352
When going thru my neighbors to find quest items, (using the forward arrows rather than going to each farm and checking) the game dumps me entirely out of quests when it hits a neighbor that hasn’t got any quests open. Previously, it skipped that neighbor and went to the next one seamlessly.
Old May 13 2021, 06:20 AM

Default Purple Hand not working properly

My Purple Hand tool is still not working properly. When I lay ponds some of them disappear and I have to relay them. This happens constantly

USER ID number ( 1346054086 )
Old May 13 2021, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
Hi marymarcel. I always wait for the avatar name to turn yellow before moving on to try and hire a new player. On at least three occasions now I have had the yellowed avatar player accept the work, at least once after I had hired a second player to do the same work. This is what really brought it to my attention as I was harangued (in a nice way) by the original hiree because the work had already been done.

I will keep an eye out to see if this happens again. If it does I will get approximate times and report those with the event.
This just happened again. The first hiree had been yellow at least 30 seconds before I rehired. The second hiree accepted almost immediately and I went with her to my first farm. I had been on the farm about 20 seconds when the first hiree accepted the outdated hire request.
Old May 13 2021, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Bug: Cooperative Quest Issue. Farm User ID: 1793409352
When going thru my neighbors to find quest items, (using the forward arrows rather than going to each farm and checking) the game dumps me entirely out of quests when it hits a neighbor that hasn’t got any quests open. Previously, it skipped that neighbor and went to the next one seamlessly.
Hi melian1

Which order are you using in the neighbors bar belowe the game screen when this problem happens? Is it Order by Cooperative Quests or other way?

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 13 2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygrl View Post
My Purple Hand tool is still not working properly. When I lay ponds some of them disappear and I have to relay them. This happens constantly

USER ID number ( 1346054086 )
Hi freddygrl

Are you working your own farms or as a superneighbor?

This problem has been tested and sent to the developers.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you do not find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 13 2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
This just happened again. The first hiree had been yellow at least 30 seconds before I rehired. The second hiree accepted almost immediately and I went with her to my first farm. I had been on the farm about 20 seconds when the first hiree accepted the outdated hire request.
Hi Farmer Dibble

Thank you for your report. Please contact Support about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you do not find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 13 2021, 09:23 AM

my ID is 1488472894
Can someone clarify a point for me?
Since the trains were added back to the game I have received several kinds of animals by accelerating trains from neighbors. Consequently I have accumulated approx. 1,000 animals in my storage area. For the animal sheds that were filled before the game conversion I am able to harvest them to collect the production. I have a farm that has animal sheds that have vacancies. Can I safely move the stored animals into the vacancies so that I can start to collect from them?
Closed Thread