Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2021, 03:59 PM

Thank you, Mary (if I may be so familiar)
Old Apr 24 2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Thank you, Mary (if I may be so familiar)
Of course you can, and Mary (Maria) is my second name
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:15 PM

Default Issues with Hobby Supplies Fac

Hello. I have been having problems with my Hobby Supplies fac and was hoping it would fix itself but it has not. When I start and load all my facs, this one only loads a small amount or nothing (I have 5 of them and right now they are all showing 0%). When I open it and look to see what is missing, the item I have the least of is Nylon Roll but it shows I have 396 of them in storage and only need 90 for the remaining capacity. However, when I try to start an individual batch, it tells me I am 1 short and asks if I want to ask my friends to send me the ingredients to produce the Coin Collector Album. I am attaching a jpg of the screenshots in case you need them. Thanks for the help! Denise
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT-Hobby Supplies Fac (2021_04_24).jpg (79.1 KB, 6 views)
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-E View Post
Hello. I have been having problems with my Hobby Supplies fac and was hoping it would fix itself but it has not. When I start and load all my facs, this one only loads a small amount or nothing (I have 5 of them and right now they are all showing 0%). When I open it and look to see what is missing, the item I have the least of is Nylon Roll but it shows I have 396 of them in storage and only need 90 for the remaining capacity. However, when I try to start an individual batch, it tells me I am 1 short and asks if I want to ask my friends to send me the ingredients to produce the Coin Collector Album. I am attaching a jpg of the screenshots in case you need them. Thanks for the help! Denise
Hi Denise,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Facilities

Hi there, I am in the middle of completing a coop quest and it is telling me I don't own the Artisian Cheese Factory. I am pretty sure I owned all the facilities before the changeover but nonetheless went to purchase it and on the page 'not owned' I only have 2 facilities left to buy and this is not one of them..
cheers and thanks
Julia
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrueger View Post
Hi there, I am in the middle of completing a coop quest and it is telling me I don't own the Artisian Cheese Factory. I am pretty sure I owned all the facilities before the changeover but nonetheless went to purchase it and on the page 'not owned' I only have 2 facilities left to buy and this is not one of them..
cheers and thanks
Julia
Hi Julia,
Your Artisan Cheese Factory is in your Item Storage. By the way the quest you are trying to complete is not a Co-op quest. Those have not been released yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2021, 04:02 AM

Hi, I have the same problem as a couple of other farmers.
I started a quest yesterday that required Beets and decided to plant them this morning. However when I went to quests this morning yesterdays was gone and a new one in it's place.
Tractor Man 1658860005
Old Apr 25 2021, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Hi, I have the same problem as a couple of other farmers.
I started a quest yesterday that required Beets and decided to plant them this morning. However when I went to quests this morning yesterdays was gone and a new one in it's place.
Tractor Man 1658860005
Hi Tractor Man,

There was a problem with them yesterday that was not saving the opened Quests, each time the Quest Manager was closed then reopened the quest just opened was gone again and it let you get another one. After the fix was released that would have allowed you to open a new one that stayed open, so if you didn't check quests again yesterday after the fix was released, then that's why the one you saw is gone and why you have a new one today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 25 2021, 01:24 PM

Smile Thanks, very much appreciated

Everything is coming back as it was and so thrilled.
My wife can't move her train yet though.
She needs to move it over to the new edge!! hehe So as to plow up her field.
Small but thought you needed to know.
Thanks again and God bless all of you.
Old Apr 25 2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Everything is coming back as it was and so thrilled.
My wife can't move her train yet though.
She needs to move it over to the new edge!! hehe So as to plow up her field.
Small but thought you needed to know.
Thanks again and God bless all of you.
Hi Chet Evors

Your wife needs to wait till her train is back, unload it and then she should be able to move it to a new empty space on the farm.

If that is not the problem, then please tell her to post her problem on the forum, providing her id number, it is the one into brackets in the message above the game screen, and letting us know in which farm her train is placed.
Closed Thread