Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2021, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I had over two million units. Because the sell half feature left me with zero, I have begun harvesting animal production old school.
Ok, no response, so may you please be so kind to tell me if a MOD notified the developers that the Sell Half button was programmed to Sell All?
Old Feb 08 2021, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Ok, no response, so may you please be so kind to tell me if a MOD notified the developers that the Sell Half button was programmed to Sell All?
HI Amber Leigh,
I have tried this on several items and could not duplicate it. No one else has reported this either. I don't know why it happened to you but the Sell half is not programmed to sell all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi powell,

Please make sure that your browser is up to date and that 3rd party cookies and popups still allowed in your browser then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then try sending gifts again.

If this happens again or does not clear up please click on this link and see if you can see any Farm Town gifts in that area of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
This is only happening with Mozilla. Not on Google. I will try again
Old Feb 08 2021, 11:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
This is only happening with Mozilla. Not on Google. I will try again
Hi powell,

I can see you have gifts in your gift box, have to tried storing what's in there?

Along with running memcache did you also check if cookies and pops were allowed in Firefox? Just in case you need the instructions for that, here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

You might also want to check that Firefox is up to date and that you don't have any extensions added and enabled in Firefox that may cause a problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 08 2021, 01:16 PM

Before the change when you moused over your farms it told you what was fertilized (and yes I know you can see that now) and what was watered and irrigated. Will this fetaure return? I hope so as it was very useful.
Thanks.
Old Feb 08 2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Before the change when you moused over your farms it told you what was fertilized (and yes I know you can see that now) and what was watered and irrigated. Will this fetaure return? I hope so as it was very useful.
Thanks.
Hi Tractor Man

You mean when you hovered your mouse on the rectangles in the grid?

We think they will be added again but we dont know when. You can check the information by clicking in Show Names and then in Show Extra Farm Info button. It is not the same by can help you in the meanwhile
Old Feb 08 2021, 03:09 PM

In the flash version we had the ability to turn off the custom ground cover. This was extremely useful when doing SN tasks on other players farms. Those who use the blue water ground cover make it very difficult to see all the ponds and rivers that are on the same farm. Not all players have 20-20 vision. I hope that the ability to disable ground cover will eventually be added into the new version of the game.
Old Feb 08 2021, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
In the flash version we had the ability to turn off the custom ground cover. This was extremely useful when doing SN tasks on other players farms. Those who use the blue water ground cover make it very difficult to see all the ponds and rivers that are on the same farm. Not all players have 20-20 vision. I hope that the ability to disable ground cover will eventually be added into the new version of the game.
Hi dell

Not all the options have been added to preferences yet so hopefully that will be back in a time
Old Feb 08 2021, 05:54 PM

Not sure what this means, but is is happening randomly. Game freezes for a bit, then continues. Not a great problem, really.

2021-02-08 23:48:05.682 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/far...form=facebook&
call_sig=2ac365a4e9be934a0a23af2e238afbbe&call_sig _time=1612827542&&mps=f3&signed_request=48vzORJgDB dL3msLla2-jHoqAj768mNe5H4LgPI0YC4=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDL VNIQTI1NiIsImV4cGlyZXMiOjUxMzM2OTksI
Old Feb 08 2021, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
Not sure what this means, but is is happening randomly. Game freezes for a bit, then continues. Not a great problem, really.

2021-02-08 23:48:05.682 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/far...form=facebook&
call_sig=2ac365a4e9be934a0a23af2e238afbbe&call_sig _time=1612827542&&mps=f3&signed_request=48vzORJgDB dL3msLla2-jHoqAj768mNe5H4LgPI0YC4=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDL VNIQTI1NiIsImV4cGlyZXMiOjUxMzM2OTksI
Hi Desperate,
I am not sure exactly what it is either except it is wanting something from the server which is not available. Most likely is for a graphic that is not available yet. As long as you can still go on I wouldn't worry about it as that will get corrected as functions are added back in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread