Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daftdawg View Post
Hi, I am having a similar situation with missing combine tools. All the ones in between the 12*12 and 6*^ Ex are missing in the toolbar. I have checked and they are in storage. I have moved some from storage and put onto a farm and back again with no luck.

Kind regards

Daftdawg
Hi Daftdawg,
Try opening the toolbox, put your mouse pointer over the combines row and use the scroll wheel to move up the list. What you are missing is in the middle "page" of those but the arrows only take you to the top and bottom pages and not the middle one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxneil View Post
Mine is 17 inch too - which is why I wonder if there is another setting besides zoom we are all missing... I zoomed my browser and it didn't help either.
Hi pdxnell,
There isn't anything you can change to increase the size of any of the text and items on the screen. The developers are looking at this, so hopefully they can come up with a solution.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:45 PM

Mine is a 24''screen I took my screen shot from and the icons tools etc are barely useable there. Even at 125% zoom. The icons d not enlarge or shrink as they do in the flash version. They stay microscopic. For those of us with bad or compromised vision this is a huge problem. On my screen shot you can see them, but the image is more than half again as big as the screen I took it from. I cannot fit it on the screen I took it from .Not sure why. If need be I can try to redo the screenshot. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Have a number of friends complaining of small text, I have spoken to them all as I do not, all it appears have 13in screens, so there may be your problem, mine is 17in and other friends are up to a massusive 25in (jealous)
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Mine is a 24''screen I took my screen shot from and the icons tools etc are barely useable there. Even at 125% zoom. The icons d not enlarge or shrink as they do in the flash version. They stay microscopic. For those of us with bad or compromised vision this is a huge problem. On my screen shot you can see them, but the image is more than half again as big as the screen I took it from. I cannot fit it on the screen I took it from .Not sure why. If need be I can try to redo the screenshot. .
Hi Riap,
The developers are working on this. Please be patient until they can come up with asolution.
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
I am sorry but the new html5 version is way to sloooow, and it's not even loading properly! The game window is smaller than on the flash version.

Why can't we not just keep using the Flash Version....it plays fine!!!
The fonts are evn blurry and the look of the farms just do not look right...

Help!!!!!
Hi Patricia,
We can not keep using the Flash version because Adobe is shutting down Flash by January 12th and the browser makers may disable it completely before that.

As far as the new html version the developers are working on getting things working right. Please be patient while they work on it.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:08 PM

Hi Taz,
T
Quote:
ry opening the toolbox, put your mouse pointer over the combines row and use the scroll wheel to move up the list. What you are missing is in the middle "page" of those but the arrows only take you to the top and bottom pages and not the middle one.
Tried that already alas. The middle "page" items icons are actually missing.

Kind regards

Daftdawg
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:10 PM

I am working on a desktop with a computer that is only about a year old. I use the Chrome browser. My farms in HTML5 and flash are virtually the same except for the migration stuff that is still missing and some background colours. I have not got size problems and I have no problems reading anything available because it is still the same as in the flash version. I just wanted to say while size is obviously a problem for some people it is not a problem for everyone. I am sure it will all get sorted out as these issues are raised. Thanks for all the hard work Devs.

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daftdawg View Post
Hi Taz,
T

Tried that already alas. The middle "page" items icons are actually missing.

Kind regards

Daftdawg
Hi Daftdawg,
When you took them out of storage to the farm, did you click the Save button and then close and reopen your farms, before putting them back in your storage?
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New Version wont load in Chrome

Can't get the game to load. I get a black bacground with a white cube and that's it
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:31 PM

I use Chrome as my main browser. The new HTML5 version of the game will not load on my computer.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl