Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 22 2018, 11:11 AM

Question : Can some one put a tool on farmtown to show which facilities are (not) owned by that player ? Yuvm
Old Jun 24 2018, 10:10 AM

New tool that has the function of the green freestyle design tool (green hand) only we can use it when buying items from the store or moving items out from storage. this would allow us to take an item bought or removed from storage and directly place it on the farm overlapping other items.
Old Jul 02 2018, 06:21 PM

The non-workable facs/tools cause a bottleneck for me, and I suspect for many other players. Please consider a set of tools that would allow us to reduce the production time by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, and 1/5th for those facilities and tools?
Old Jul 10 2018, 10:42 PM
Account Not Linked

auto reload of fasilities (store manager or coordinator or .... ) that will automatically topup the facility when it reach the desicnated % or if better when each round of work(s) done by friend(s) or Neighbor(s) .... create one evn if you charge in FC none will complain ... I am for one will buy it immediately ....
Old Jul 12 2018, 09:23 PM

sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place |I figure since you guys have it under tools this would be the right place. I would like to see my nebours able to work them. I have 15 semi and I am still running out of meat.. or at least incress the amount produced. with all the restrants add there been a big issue