Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2010, 11:54 PM

I bought all 3 buildings and put chickens and sheep in them, but when I try to click on the option for harvest, it says there are no animals available for harvest. i dont understand this since it al so says that it is 100% ready for harvesting. what do i do?
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:22 AM

How about making the pigsty so it will hold the pigs inside? Also the dairy farm and chicken coop so the animals can be stored inside, and the barn so the horses can be stored inside.
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:28 AM

Concerning the Chicken Coop, Wool Shed, Dairy Shed
I bought and placed all three in both my farms and none of them are showing up. But if I try to place another one where the prevous one should be FarmTown acts as if an invisible object is there and won't let me. What is going on with the new feature?

Does no one else have this problem? It is not OS, machine, or browser dependent. Both of my farms have this problem independent of how I am viewing them. Does anyone know how to contact the developers directly? If I do not get a solution soon I am going to delete Farm Town from my Facebook account. I finally had something to spend my money on and I cannot because the feature is not working in my farm. I was already upset that they have left me at level 60 for months now.

I know that the app thinks the buildings are there because I cannot build on to of them and I am stopped from wqalking through the space where they should display. All my buildings were built on the Top edge, Upper Left of my farm. Because I cannot see the buildings I cannot even delete them to reclaim the land.

Does slashkey.com give any support themselves? Thanks for any insights. - m8
My farms are aMate Acres I & aMate Acres II
Many FarmTown farmers will be upset at losing me as a neighbor if I go. I have pleanty they do not.

Last edited by Mate; Feb 23 2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: More info
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've had no trouble at all with mine and I don't want the animals inside the sheds - much better free range.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
I've had no trouble at all with mine and I don't want the animals inside the sheds - much better free range.
I don't think you can actually put them in the sheds on Farm Town I must agree free range eggs are better
Old Feb 23 2010, 01:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_in_ms View Post
Thank you for letting us start making more use of our animals than just for decoration. I just bought the wool shed and dairy shed. I have had the coop for a long time.
I look forward to using these in my farming.
I really appreciate all the hard work you have putting into this for our enjoyment and I am looking forward to bigger and better things.
I have been playing for almost a year now and can appreciate all the hard work you have done to make this game more enjoyable for all.
I dont know where to post this my seeder isnt planting my seeds and I have to plant 1 plot at a time and it uses my gas.I have lots of gas there.
Old Feb 23 2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswindow View Post
I dont know where to post this my seeder isnt planting my seeds and I have to plant 1 plot at a time and it uses my gas.I have lots of gas there.
Hi, I responded to your post in pet peeves
Old Feb 23 2010, 03:14 AM

Default New Wool Harvest feature

Does the new wool harvest feature not allow you to place Sheep in Wool shed???? Mine will not go in....Seems strange to have a wool shed and not be able to store the animals in there......Somebody help me out if I have missed something.....Made room for new wool shed but not sure I want to keep it if I have to now make room for the sheep outside of wool shed....
Old Feb 23 2010, 03:17 AM

Yeah I just thought I was buying sheep to place IN my wool shed but the only place they went was behind the shed...Can't get them to go in it...
Old Feb 23 2010, 03:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

And again - animals do not go into the sheds - weren't meant to - don't need to - just have them on your farms!! Can harvest all - brilliant move I think.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread