Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 06 2023, 10:55 AM

"The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked."

But sometimes (most) I cannot work others facilities for at least 12 hours.. and many times like today I cannot REwork their facilities and yet it has been OVER 12 hours.. and 2 days I retried 2 peoples facilites 5 times in 24 hours and FINALLY I could REwork their facility.. SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Old Sep 06 2023, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
"The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked."

But sometimes (most) I cannot work others facilities for at least 12 hours.. and many times like today I cannot REwork their facilities and yet it has been OVER 12 hours.. and 2 days I retried 2 peoples facilites 5 times in 24 hours and FINALLY I could REwork their facility.. SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Hi Sundos,
The 8 hours is not based on each individual neighbor. It is that 8 hours have to pass with you not working ANY facility or service work request. If you open any of those work requests then the counter resets at that time back to 8 hours.
You can see the times for when you can rework facilities and services in the Show Times tool in your tool box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2023, 05:26 PM

Thanks Taz, but I do not understand.
So if my 1st neighbor posts their facilities at say 7am but I just finished working my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th neighbors facilities at say between 6am and 6:55am, then I cannot work the 1st neighbors facilities since they were not already posted? And I have to wait until 2:55pm to work any of my neighbors facilities?
And I will just put this out there.. so I obviously would try to work my 1st neighbors facilities first at 2:55pm BUT it still says OOOPS... SO ?? like I said , I do not understand.
Old Sep 06 2023, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Thanks Taz, but I do not understand.
So if my 1st neighbor posts their facilities at say 7am but I just finished working my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th neighbors facilities at say between 6am and 6:55am, then I cannot work the 1st neighbors facilities since they were not already posted? And I have to wait until 2:55pm to work any of my neighbors facilities?
And I will just put this out there.. so I obviously would try to work my 1st neighbors facilities first at 2:55pm BUT it still says OOOPS... SO ?? like I said , I do not understand.
Hi Sundos,
Yes you have to have a complete break from working the facilities for 8 hours. The only way to know for sure is to check the Show Times tool and make sure they have a green check for those. If it still shows any time left then you will have to wait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2023, 05:40 PM

Thanks again Taz for your quick response :-)
Old Sep 08 2023, 02:03 PM

My USER ID number is: 100000262997875 Build No: 549
When I go to My Facility Manager to Harvest All, Store All, Start All, Load All, Cash Out All, either the Store All, or Cash Out All is not working right, not fully storing my products. Beside the word Done it shows this amount 11,592,312. The amount varies a little each time I Store All, Cash Out All but it never goes to zero amount. This has just started doing this the last couple of days.
Old Sep 08 2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
My USER ID number is: 100000262997875 Build No: 549
When I go to My Facility Manager to Harvest All, Store All, Start All, Load All, Cash Out All, either the Store All, or Cash Out All is not working right, not fully storing my products. Beside the word Done it shows this amount 11,592,312. The amount varies a little each time I Store All, Cash Out All but it never goes to zero amount. This has just started doing this the last couple of days.
Hi JudyD1651

FOTO DE EL FUNNEL Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Sep 08 2023, 02:58 PM

Aha! Thank you Mary!! You can teach an ol' dog need tricks! Haha. I forgot about that.
Old Sep 08 2023, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Aha! Thank you Mary!! You can teach an ol' dog need tricks! Haha. I forgot about that.
You are welcome JudyD, glad your problem is fixed
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:56 AM

Hi it's ME again I bought the brunch buffet and seafood buffet today and put them on my farm 40. I went to do my brown quest and it stated I needed the brunch buffet.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending