Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2014, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Thanks, Taz, for the correction.

I bought a Public Restroom many moons ago, and it's not showing up in my Facility Manager, even though it appears to working. Suggestions?
Put it in storage then back on the farm and it will show in the facility manager. This has happened with every thing they have changed from a decoration to a facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2014, 05:23 PM

when working other people's farms, the Public restrooms do not let you collect anything. Is there a problem that is being worked on?
Old Jun 28 2014, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
when working other people's farms, the Public restrooms do not let you collect anything. Is there a problem that is being worked on?
They probably don't have anything started there yet. The items have to be produced in the factory first before they can stock it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2014, 05:59 PM

Facilities without product ready do not usually show in the screen that show how many facilities are available for collection. In my situation the restroom was mentioned as the only facility and the farm was blue. So the nothing ready reply does not make sense.
Old Jun 28 2014, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Facilities without product ready do not usually show in the screen that show how many facilities are available for collection. In my situation the restroom was mentioned as the only facility and the farm was blue. So the nothing ready reply does not make sense.
Did it say it added 0 items to your storage or did it say oops. If it said 0 then you may have gotten there after someone else emptied it.
Old Jun 28 2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Did it say it added 0 items to your storage or did it say oops. If it said 0 then you may have gotten there after someone else emptied it.
Did not say anything, just did not take me to the facility. This happened on more than one neighbor that I was working facilities.
Old Jun 28 2014, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Did not say anything, just did not take me to the facility. This happened on more than one neighbor that I was working facilities.
That service is brand new. Not much produced yet for anyone to load them. Give it a day or two and see if anyone else posts about it before we decide if it is a glitch.
Old Jun 28 2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That service is brand new. Not much produced yet for anyone to load them. Give it a day or two and see if anyone else posts about it before we decide if it is a glitch.
TY, will keep a eye on it for a few days.
Old Jun 28 2014, 07:21 PM

what is going on i have not been able to work my friends factories or servic most of the day
Old Jun 28 2014, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
what is going on i have not been able to work my friends factories or servic most of the day
Do you have the green checks in the Show Times tool for reworking facilities and services or does it show time left before you can work them?
Closed Thread