Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 18 2017, 01:48 AM

I'm hoping this is the right place. The beach scene on my farm(called Tori's Farm) has pretty much disappeared. The sand it there and a couple of other things are but the rest is all gone. I do have a couple of pictures of some of the things that were there but not everything since I had not taken a picture of that farm in a long while...can this be fixed?..Thanks for any help you can give me with this..I haven't checked all of the farms yet to see if any of them are missing things...Thanks for any help you can give me... Mimi
I think I uploaded the attachment correctly...I just finished checking the rest of my farms..Farms 1 and 2 are fine. Farms 3 4 5 7 9 all have things missing. I can buy and replace whats missing on most of 3 7 and 9 but I can't replace anything on 4 and 5 because 4 is my Halloween Farm and 5 is my Christmas farm and the things missing are not available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tori's farm 2.jpg (82.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Mimi48; Sep 18 2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: missing items on farms
Old Sep 18 2017, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi48 View Post
I'm hoping this is the right place. The beach scene on my farm(called Tori's Farm) has pretty much disappeared. The sand it there and a couple of other things are but the rest is all gone. I do have a couple of pictures of some of the things that were there but not everything since I had not taken a picture of that farm in a long while...can this be fixed?..Thanks for any help you can give me with this..I haven't checked all of the farms yet to see if any of them are missing things...Thanks for any help you can give me... Mimi
I think I uploaded the attachment correctly...I just finished checking the rest of my farms..Farms 1 and 2 are fine. Farms 3 4 5 7 9 all have things missing. I can buy and replace whats missing on most of 3 7 and 9 but I can't replace anything on 4 and 5 because 4 is my Halloween Farm and 5 is my Christmas farm and the things missing are not available.
Hi Mimi48,

Please make sure when you checked your farm that you had all check marks added for ALL items in your preferences, particularly "show seasonal items" for your Halloween and Christmas farm.

Please also do the following >>
Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
Then check your farms again. If things are still missing after that , please check your item storage and see if any of them are in there.

We are unable to check for missing coin items, but it doesn't look like you have any FC items missing.
Old Sep 18 2017, 10:16 AM

Will go and do all you suggested
Thank you Tiger Laybourne.
Old Sep 18 2017, 11:11 PM

I can't open my farm anymore. It tells me to update my flash player and I have but it doesn't work. I have asked my farm friends to go see if my farms are still there and they said they are. What do I do ? Why is it that I'm obviously blocked?
Old Sep 18 2017, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivion View Post
I can't open my farm anymore. It tells me to update my flash player and I have but it doesn't work. I have asked my farm friends to go see if my farms are still there and they said they are. What do I do ? Why is it that I'm obviously blocked?
Hi Vivion,
I am guessing that you use Chrome for your browser. Please follow the instructions in the following link to set up your browser to allow the Flash player to open your farms:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2017, 11:29 PM

Default Farm Town blocked.

My farms have been blocked. Can't open the game at all. I have updated my flash player and it still won't open. Can you advise?
Old Sep 18 2017, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivion View Post
My farms have been blocked. Can't open the game at all. I have updated my flash player and it still won't open. Can you advise?
Hi Vivion,
Your farms have not been blocked. As long as you can log into your Facebook account then they are not blocked. As I answered your first post about this please follow the instructions in the following link to set up your browser to allow the Flash player to open your farms:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

You have to set up your browser to allow the Flash Player to open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
arrange, color, delete, delete fb, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, extended tool bar, eye, face book, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, farm stats window, farm town wall requests, farms, fish, flash, flash player issues, flash plug-in, green screen, hiring issues, lakes, magnified farm area, magnify, market, memcache, mousewheel, move farm, music, organize, photos, plug-in, ponds, quest farms, questions, quests, re start game?, reset tools defaults, screen size, screen view, servers, shockwave flash, sound, support, support needed, togle for sound, tools not showing, trees, vacation