Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2014, 04:06 PM

Hi,

As i have mentioned before, please keep this thread on track of the new release. Feedback and discussions about the use of tools and fuel is in a thread in the feedback section. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589594

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 30 2014, 06:07 PM

Is the new format for selecting people when sending Train Boosts part of this release or something required by Facebook? I miss the section at the top which usually included most of the people I wanted to select. The worst is there is the Selected option is no longer there. I send to a number of people and used this to verify that I got everyone. I accidentally selected someone and could not uncheck him. When I clicked on done.. that was it ... no chance to review ... just gone...
Old Jan 30 2014, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Is the new format for selecting people when sending Train Boosts part of this release or something required by Facebook? I miss the section at the top which usually included most of the people I wanted to select. The worst is there is the Selected option is no longer there. I send to a number of people and used this to verify that I got everyone. I accidentally selected someone and could not uncheck him. When I clicked on done.. that was it ... no chance to review ... just gone...
It is a Facebook change that effects the Train Boosts and the Gift Sending. Not everyone got those changes at the same time. Facebook tends to roll out their changes by server spaced out over a period of time rather than to everyone at once.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2014, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
To add to what Taz mentioned the check marking of people then sending the requests is gone with the new look, once you click on the button it is sent at that time you just click the people you want, so if you make a mistake it will send it automatically to them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
has anyone else have this issue my wife uses firefox and when she is using my tools there there is like a part of the screen is like green and follows you around and blocks your trees and flowers..
I find that when that happens I do the trees then turn them off and do the rest of the farm I think it is from too much trees over crops and factories over crops also Hope this helps
Old Jan 30 2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I find that when that happens I do the trees then turn them off and do the rest of the farm I think it is from too much trees over crops and factories over crops also Hope this helps
thanks for the info and thanks taz..
Old Jan 30 2014, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
To add to what Taz mentioned the check marking of people then sending the requests is gone with the new look, once you click on the button it is sent at that time you just click the people you want, so if you make a mistake it will send it automatically to them.
Thank you Taz and KnightRider I suspected it was Facebook again but for some reason it helps to know for certain.
Old Jan 30 2014, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you Taz and KnightRider I suspected it was Facebook again but for some reason it helps to know for certain.
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 31 2014, 08:19 AM

Question

NEW Format??? WHAT new format? OMG that may explain it all- - -I have not seen a new format. I have not seen anything!! Just NOTHING. Click the Train Boost button-NOTHING comes up!! Same with everything else that you have to click the green button to post etc. I have complained to Facebook three times now. I have also complained to Support 3 times and got only some form response on how to find my posts on the feed which is not the problem at all. OMG PLEASE-any further insight would be MUCH appreciated![
Quote:
Old Jan 31 2014, 08:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
NEW Format??? WHAT new format? OMG that may explain it all- - -I have not seen a new format. I have not seen anything!! Just NOTHING. Click the Train Boost button-NOTHING comes up!! Same with everything else that you have to click the green button to post etc. I have complained to Facebook three times now. I have also complained to Support 3 times and got only some form response on how to find my posts on the feed which is not the problem at all. OMG PLEASE-any further insight would be MUCH appreciated![
The new format has nothing to do with your problems. It just changed the layout for selecting the people you want to send to from a 3 column box to a single column box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread