Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzybdoodle View Post
My farm preferences settings won't work so i haven't been able to play for a long time !! My farm won't load everything, how can I fix it ? I would really like to play again !! Help !!!
If you're able to get to someone elses farm, via the neighbors tab at the top, you can change your preferences there and turn everything off. and then go back to your own farm, give that a try and see if that works.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 04 2010, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by suzybdoodle
My farm preferences settings won't work so i haven't been able to play for a long time !! My farm won't load everything, how can I fix it ? I would really like to play again !! Help !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
If you're able to get to someone elses farm, via the neighbors tab at the top, you can change your preferences there and turn everything off. and then go back to your own farm, give that a try and see if that works.
If that doesn't work, post a link to your farm in the forum for the developers to look at it for you. There is a Forum under Help and Support for the Game Not Loading/Unable to Access which would be the best place to report your problem.

Last edited by Sallah; Sep 04 2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: corrected/additional info
Old Sep 04 2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
I worked and worked to get to level 100 (when that was the max). Watching the white bar move closer and closer gave me a visual to see how close I was getting. When I hit 100, I actually was disappointed...the bar was SOOOOOOOO long, and movement wasn't visible. I personally would prefer to not jump from max to max, or close to max, with the next increase in levels.

Waiting for farm #8!
Well then, I hope you stay at level 115 when the devs release the new levels, that way you won't be disappointed!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!

Last edited by JennaSweetness; Sep 04 2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old Sep 04 2010, 01:51 AM

I hope we'll get an alternative view of the ice cream and confectionary factories soon - they're the last two that I think are really cartoonish.
Old Sep 04 2010, 02:00 AM
Account Not Linked

tnx for the news!!!!
the issue withe the tomatos can be solve if u change the the time to growth instade to 2 days PUT 4 HOURS !!!!
i think the same can be done with the corn, sugar, + white
tnx foe heare me
Val Ko
Old Sep 04 2010, 02:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by valko View Post
tnx for the news!!!!
the issue withe the tomatos can be solve if u change the the time to growth instade to 2 days PUT 4 HOURS !!!!
i think the same can be done with the corn, sugar, + white
tnx foe heare me
Val Ko
We have the manure spreader that doubles your crops...... i just didn't use any of the flour and tomatoes for a few days and stocked up on them. have 5th farm all crops......i had a hard time keeping up until we got the fertilizer ..... Love that thing........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2010, 02:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hello,

We have now several vehicles at our disposal, for my part, I store them in my warehouse and serves me as it as one goes along! My proposition is the following one: following the example of buildings(ships) such as, the cowshed, the sheepfold or the pigsty, to have a garage or a shed where we could store these vehicles there. By hoping that my proposition will be considered, me wish to our moderators an excellent day!

Good continuation and thank you for all that you make to distract us!

Arak

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2010, 04:06 AM

The new things are great but would someone please help me get rid of ghost farms. Have tried all the suggestions in other forums and nothing has worked, getting really frustrated with it
Old Sep 04 2010, 04:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Just starting to get the pasta restaurant up to full speed (lucky I had plenty of tomatoes in reserve). I held off for a day or two on getting the jewelry store but gave into temptation - must have been all those reserves of diamonds and gold accumulating in storage. Does anyone else feel that cheese production is still a bit too slow? I know they cut it from 6 to 4 hours a batch a while back. Maybe with the addition of more facilities that use cheese (like the pasta restaurant) 3 hour batch times would be nice (pretty please ). I already have 4 dairy factories maxed out.

Oh, and on the new levels - an increase to 150 at 1.5mill XP seems about right
Old Sep 04 2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Just starting to get the pasta restaurant up to full speed (lucky I had plenty of tomatoes in reserve). I held off for a day or two on getting the jewelry store but gave into temptation - must have been all those reserves of diamonds and gold accumulating in storage. Does anyone else feel that cheese production is still a bit too slow? I know they cut it from 6 to 4 hours a batch a while back. Maybe with the addition of more facilities that use cheese (like the pasta restaurant) 3 hour batch times would be nice (pretty please ). I already have 4 dairy factories maxed out.

Oh, and on the new levels - an increase to 150 at 1.5mill XP seems about right

Tomatoes won't do you much good. I had to get the Preserve Factory to make the newly added tomato paste for the restaurant. Bummer. So if you already have the preserve facility, you are in like Flynn.

If cheese production is low, get another Dairy Plant for another farm. Yes it will require more cows/milk, but gifting the milk will help supplement the cow harvests.

I am in the habit of checking the dairy shed, semi etc every time I open a farm to maximize the harvests.

Closed Thread