Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 18 2016, 10:39 AM

Default Daily Farm Photo

Does anyone know now to stop the daily photo from taking pictures and uploading them?
Old Nov 18 2016, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
Does anyone know now to stop the daily photo from taking pictures and uploading them?
Hi Perico,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the display. When you get the pop up for the lottery and photo click onb the red X instead of the green check and then it will not take the photo. You will still get your lottery coins even if you click the red X.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2016, 12:56 PM

Question sounds

Since the last update the sound off/on button will not turn the sound off. How do I get the sound to go off??
Old Nov 22 2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gft36851@gmail.com View Post
Since the last update the sound off/on button will not turn the sound off. How do I get the sound to go off??
Hi gft

I moved your post to Display issues

Please hover your mouse on the speaker icon and you will see a new icon drops down. You have to click in both icons to turn them red.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 22 2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi gft

I moved your post to Display issues

Please hover your mouse on the speaker icon and you will see a new icon drops down. You have to click in both icons to turn them red.

Wow, marymarcel, thank you for the info. Stuff like this is why I read the forum every day, you never know what you'll learn. And now I can hear my roosters crow without having the music.

It's the little things.
Old Dec 04 2016, 10:12 PM

Default Working Neighbors' Facilities

Green screen comes up when I try to work neighbors' facilities. Won't let me work them when this happens. What causes this?
Old Dec 04 2016, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
Green screen comes up when I try to work neighbors' facilities. Won't let me work them when this happens. What causes this?
Hi annroger,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues. This usually means that it has not completely loaded. Are you getting this wenyou first click on the link to work or as you are moving between farms if you don't have the trains? Have you tried closing it and clicking on the link to work again? Also you might try turning off everything in the preferences except the facilities and see if that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2016, 11:05 AM

It happens all the time. Only occasionally can I get the farm screen to come up. It opens on solid green and stays there. I go back and try again.....refresh....everything I've tried....nothing solves.
Old Dec 06 2016, 11:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
It happens all the time. Only occasionally can I get the farm screen to come up. It opens on solid green and stays there. I go back and try again.....refresh....everything I've tried....nothing solves.
Hi annroger,

Taz isn't available at the moment.

If you've tried going in with just facs showing, also try with everything hidden. If you have already tried that then >>

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then try again.

If that still does not improve thing, please try the suggestions in the following thread for your browser and it's flash player.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Old Dec 06 2016, 03:52 PM

Just updated google chrome tonight, cant go to full screen, all I get is a blank white or black screen. No doubt there will be a fix available soon. Upgraded to Version 55.0.2883.75 m

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound