Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 01:57 PM

Default Thank you

:d:d wooooooo hoooooo!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d

Broadfield Manor
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpletears View Post
the only option i have is to buy another farm which i am not going to do .. so my question is... you say 50% of us now have the option to exspand.. so when will the other half get this option..i would much rather have land expansion than a new farm .
You misread the announcement. 50% got the option to buy a second farm NOW. The rest get the option in a few days. There is no option to expand your existing farm. It is 3 million coins for a 2nd farm that is 12x12, and that is the only option. Sorry. got to read carefully to know what is going on.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:13 PM

I like the idea of another farm but would rather have the ability to enlarge the farm I already have and its not available until level 44?????

Also, with the new leveling system from several days ago I was like 2 levels away from 34 & acquiring a mansion. Now I'm 5 levels away and its like I got demoted. Whats with that????

I'm all for making things better but this is not making it better when you get demoted and cannot upgrade to larger farmland.

Get it together guys.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:13 PM

Thumbs up Recent Releases

Thanks SO much for the recent new release, and for continuing to make FarmTown the best app out there! You guys rock, and work so hard. I am pumped, can't wait to get a second farm and looking forward to decorating with the holiday releases next week.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:25 PM

Default Cash's Gone, But Land Won't Upgrade

Clicked on 16x16 once, but it's still there. Clicked on it again and it worked. But I noticed 60 cash is gone. The developers need to fix this glitch. I wasted hours filling stupid surveys to get the cash.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Cerb View Post
Don't try and do back to back upgrades. exit come back, visit a brothel errr tavern or two and then try it.
Too late for that - as the issue already occurred. And, believe me, I've refreshed, and even gone to have lunch and come back.

I had done 4 back to back upgrades with no issue... it was the 5th one that got me.

If the upgrade doesn't take "hold", they should rollback the coins/cash. Not take the coins and cash without the upgrade happening.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:26 PM

omg 3 000 000 coints is too much for buy second farm!!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker Patti View Post
Since you have already bought the 2nd farm, I was wondering, is it connected to the first? I mean is it right next to it, and when you go full screen, can you move them around and see them both? If someone comes to the first, can they move the screen around and see the 2nd also?
Thanks for the info!

No, you do not see the two farms next to each other. There is a button to click that moves you between the farms. The same control panel works both farms which share the money, coin, xp points and fuel that you have. You can move everything except animals, including farm equipment, between the farms by moving them through Storage.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:40 PM

Does the same thing show for employees on your farms? can they switch between the two farms or have you done this yet? I still need 1.2mil to get my 2nd farm! ahhh if only I didnt just spend 2mil on decorating! LOL
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm at level 58 and, so far, have enjoyed playing FarmTown but I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed with the new land feature. Basically all we've been given is a "bigger barn". I had, at one time, another farm with a seperate email account but it was a hassle to maintain 2 separate farms so I let the other one go, and there's a good possiblity that would happen again if I chose to buy the second farm now. I would much rather be able to expand my existing farm the have a second separate farm. Also, the price for the second farn seems unreasonably high. I would be curious to know how the developers arrived at that amount, considering the last upgrade for the largest plot (24x24) was considerably less. Though I have ample funds to purchase the new upgrade I'm not sure I'll do it, it seems sort of useless. I appreciate the work and time the developers put in to this game and for the most part, the upgrades have been delightful but this one was disappointing. I realize that this is a beta game, a game in development. Baciscally we, the players, are testers. That being said, testers are as an important part of this game as the developers. Basically they need us as much as we need them. The grief that some posters get for their "negative" opinions is unbelievable. It's feedback, which I would assume is what the developers are looking for in order the better the game. And this is my feedback...
Closed Thread