Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee View Post
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.
What part of Buy Farm 2 12 x 12 didn't you understand?
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.
Okay. Quoted.
What part of "buy second farm" did you not quite grasp? The words aren't that big.
You quit? Okay, bye now.
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSldr View Post
Yes you can, but by adding another account to facebook just to add a second farm turns facebook into another myspace. Besides, this way you get the exp and coin from both farms on one account. All that time you waste bouncing back and forth between accounts to not be able to buy the Manor with the money from your other farm to use on the first one. Makes more since this way.
That's what I was wondering. This way you get to use your harvesting tools on both farms without having to buy them for the 2nd one and you'll have all your $$ for both farms.
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:10 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was just thinking about getting on a different game (getting bored!) and you give us a new farm to play with! Great Christmas present, devs!
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBonnie View Post
A 2nd farm???? Why not just make the land BIGGER????? to have a 2nd farm...you just needed another email account...makes no sense to me.
I guess some of us didn't want to go that route and have to get another e-mail account and sign up on F.B. under another name. Too confusing.
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:12 PM

Default Buying 2nd Farm

The second farm is a cool idea. Sharing everything between the farm is neat also, as the second farm can be used for a kind of storage area for farm equipment and extra trees, etc. However, I have a question and a comment. Will our second farm be right next to the first? When we go full screen and move the farm around, will we be able to see the 2nd farm also, and see how it looks next to the first, to set it up in a way that complements the first? Will it sort of be an extension of the first, in other words, could I move my Mansion to the second farm and have it face the first, and run the stone path around it and onto the 2nd farm to tie them together? If not, why not just let us expand the first farm to add a section that is only on one side, that is 8x24? that way we have all the room to move things on one side?

Also, for a 12x12 additional farm, which is quite small, 3 million coins is outrageous!! Some of us that are level 42 and above have only about 2 or 3 million now. To get 3 million above and beyond what it takes to run the farm would take a long time, and we all need the additional room 2 months ago! You keep giving us additional items for the farm and they are great, but if we do not have the room for them, they are worthless. I do not know sometimes why these things are not thought thru a little better before they are put out to all that play this game and enjoy it. I guess that when I reach the top level, I will set up my farm, without crops, to make room for everything, and just work my farms on the other apps until the same thing happens with them. I am already playing another app that will replace all these farms eventually when I have run out of room and levels and it becomes boring or more work than it is worth.
I would pay even 1 million coins for an additional farm that connects to mine that I can use one for the overflow, or use it to farm and arrange the big one the way I want it to be.
I have always loved FarmTown, but it is getting impossible to have all the things and farm with such a small farm. Please make it be where we can stay with it. Thanks
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
sorry to rain on your parade folks, but 3mil in coins for a 12X12 "new" farm is a ripoff, IMO. I'd rather start another farm with another email acct. And, they need to get the problems of people losing coins and xp's fixed. I'd rather have the several levels I have lost getting ripped off xp's and coins than another dinky farm.
Then you won't be able to share your harvesting tools, coins, and XP points.
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks a lot

Default Are they connected??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtally View Post
Yea! Thank you for the new farm. Have already made one upgrade on it..I love this game. Still enjoying my original farm too.
Since you have already bought the 2nd farm, I was wondering, is it connected to the first? I mean is it right next to it, and when you go full screen, can you move them around and see them both? If someone comes to the first, can they move the screen around and see the 2nd also?
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker Patti View Post
The second farm is a cool idea. Sharing everything between the farm is neat also, as the second farm can be used for a kind of storage area for farm equipment and extra trees, etc. However, I have a question and a comment. Will our second farm be right next to the first? When we go full screen and move the farm around, will we be able to see the 2nd farm also, and see how it looks next to the first, to set it up in a way that complements the first? Will it sort of be an extension of the first, in other words, could I move my Mansion to the second farm and have it face the first, and run the stone path around it and onto the 2nd farm to tie them together? If not, why not just let us expand the first farm to add a section that is only on one side, that is 8x24? that way we have all the room to move things on one side?

Also, for a 12x12 additional farm, which is quite small, 3 million coins is outrageous!! Some of us that are level 42 and above have only about 2 or 3 million now. To get 3 million above and beyond what it takes to run the farm would take a long time, and we all need the additional room 2 months ago! You keep giving us additional items for the farm and they are great, but if we do not have the room for them, they are worthless. I do not know sometimes why these things are not thought thru a little better before they are put out to all that play this game and enjoy it. I guess that when I reach the top level, I will set up my farm, without crops, to make room for everything, and just work my farms on the other apps until the same thing happens with them. I am already playing another app that will replace all these farms eventually when I have run out of room and levels and it becomes boring or more work than it is worth.
I would pay even 1 million coins for an additional farm that connects to mine that I can use one for the overflow, or use it to farm and arrange the big one the way I want it to be.
I have always loved FarmTown, but it is getting impossible to have all the things and farm with such a small farm. Please make it be where we can stay with it. Thanks
I'm at level 45 and I have over 8 million in coins. Guess it depends on what you've been spending your coins on and how much you harvest for others. Now you can use your second farm as a farm to raise crops and you can play with your first farm to set it up the way you want it.
Closed Thread