Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2017, 06:40 PM

Default elimate the 24 hour waiting period

I have all 7 ships but i have never launched the blue one. Please eliminate the 24 hour waiting period between ship launches. I have several ships just sitting in port that i can't launch becuase of this restriction. I'm sure others are frustrated as well. I can understand not being able to launch another ship until one is full and launched but the one every 24 hours deters me from participating as much as I would if it were possible to launch when available.
Old Jan 01 2017, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia (all big tools) View Post
I have all 7 ships but i have never launched the blue one. Please eliminate the 24 hour waiting period between ship launches. I have several ships just sitting in port that i can't launch becuase of this restriction. I'm sure others are frustrated as well. I can understand not being able to launch another ship until one is full and launched but the one every 24 hours deters me from participating as much as I would if it were possible to launch when available.
Hi Patricia,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2017, 10:00 PM

Please give me an Opt Out
Please at least allow us to go to our tool box and ship manager while working on someone else's farm. The way it is, it demands we return to our farm to send a boat along. This is xtremely inconvenient and demanding.
There's no reason why we have to keep going back to our farm to send a friend's ship onward.
The final coin amount showing after all that ship clicking, is that in addition to the coins before it or the total. Whatever amount, it's not hardly enough for all the hassle involved.
xoxo
Barbie getting more rugged with each click
Old Jan 01 2017, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Please at least allow us to go to our tool box and ship manager while working on someone else's farm. The way it is, it demands we return to our farm to send a boat along. This is xtremely inconvenient and demanding.
There's no reason why we have to keep going back to our farm to send a friend's ship onward.
The final coin amount showing after all that ship clicking, is that in addition to the coins before it or the total. Whatever amount, it's not hardly enough for all the hassle involved.
xoxo
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2017, 10:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was so excited when we got the ships..but now am totally over them.. will be putting them in storage or perhaps selling them back to the Mayor.. this has been a horrible experience so far...
Update.. all back home, all emptied.. not much in them.. so into storage for now.

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 02 2017 at 12:55 AM.
Old Jan 02 2017, 01:35 AM

Mine are all in storage. I love them but I am still having problems with them being stuck on Port Unknown. I have no such person. Of course it was on my last port so couldnt skip. They need time to get things sorted then I will bring them out and try again
Old Jan 02 2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
xoxo
I am going to continue to play the game as I always have. If I am doing something else when a ship arrives in my port and I cannot get it from where and what I am doing......the ship is going to sit there till I get to it.

This is silly how panicked people are about these ships. Even I have been checking my farm more than normal. NO MORE!!! Just play the game like you always do.
Old Jan 02 2017, 11:16 AM

I'm still having trouble highlighting ships. It seemed to get better for a few days so I thought it was fixed but this morning has been awful. I gave up trying to highlight my brown ship on Chrome so I could load the next container. I switched to my iPhone and finally was able to do it on Puffin, but it took about 30+ clicks on the brown ship before I finally got the contextual menu and could do the work I needed to do. I checked in Firefox - that browser may work a LITTLE better, but still, it's really hard to find the sweet spot on my brown ship. I wish I had more info about when it's ok and when it's not, but I don't. One thing I'm doing is moving the ship I'm working on out into open waters each day so I know which one to fill. So maybe there's one spot on my farm that doesn't work well. I'm trying to put them in about the same place each day but that's obviously not an exact method. Once they're in the "no-hover zone", it's doubly frustrating because since I can't get them to hover, I also can't move them. My cursor won't highlight them, nor do the green or yellow hands.

I cleared my cache on both FF and Chrome - also did the memcache. At first I thought that might have fixed it because I could highlight the brown ship first try. But after that, it's now back to the no-highlight zone.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 02 2017, 11:26 AM

I had my ships hanging off the bottom of my farm when i was doing them, and was able to high light them around the back with no problem. Moved them on to the farm when I quit ships and set them on fire, still at the bottom of the farm and still no problem high lighting them.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 02 2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia (all big tools) View Post
They also want to remove this stupid idea of 1 Container prep at a time i mean how many Players do they think don't work and earn a living. the stupidity of 1 every 45-60 mins fair enough the reset if not sent in 24 hours however these other silly restrictions i can see why some have refused to do boats we have better things to do than sit playing a game for 7.5-10 hours straight per day just to load silly containers the ships was a good idea but silly restrictions is screwing this game up as it has in the past and the Screw up thats occurred ever since 12/29/16 well this needs to be undone ships are not going anywhere or just Failing due to people refusing to take part. (and 3 skips at this rate they need 30 skips with full loads given at each post (without interaction from others)
Closed Thread