Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2012, 03:36 PM

Default Keep getting "bonus expired" on farms

I keep getting "bonus expired" on multi-farm hires. There is no rhyme or reason, I may be able to collect bonus on, say, farms 1,2, 5 and 6 but when I go to collect the bonus on farm 3,4 I can click the bonus, but then it says it is expired. I also ran into an issue where I did every single thing on a farm, but the bonus was showing I hadn't completed everything. I double checked to make sure it was complete, but it would not show as done. Is anyone else having these issues?
Old Dec 29 2012, 03:38 PM

Things are getting really messed up - went to my farm and noticed my fertilizer had run out. Fertilized all farms and then clicked the green guy to put down the tool. The tool disappeared. Went to marketplace and was hired to harvest & plow. when I got to their farm I clicked on the harvest/plow combine tool in extended toolbox. When I went to harvest/plow it tried to fertilize this guys farm and of course it said it couldn't do it - wouldn't let me harvest no matter what buttons I selected to try to put that tool down - just kept trying to fertilize.
Old Dec 29 2012, 05:02 PM

the ongoing saga: got hired to harvest and plow only on 7 farms. First 5 went wonderful, easy, all bonuses collected. Farm 6 there was 2 crops on farm, but only 1 was ready and the other had hours to go. There were also a few trees to harvest and chop, but I wasn't hired for this and no tools appeared to do them. I harvested everything that was there, but was denied the bonus saying there was more to do. Farm number 7 went fine and got the bonus there. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for why we are getting denials of the bonuses.
Old Dec 29 2012, 05:09 PM

is it just me but today when trying to fill my factories and i keep getting the black box like one you get when you first do thing on your farm and other but i never have had that issue when i fill my factory and frustrating getting it every factory you are filling your factory the message is saying connecting to mainframe
Old Dec 29 2012, 05:15 PM

now i getting it every time move farms. getting so frustrated
Old Dec 29 2012, 05:46 PM

Default The new bonus thing

First i want to say ty again to developers and the people that work hard to al lthose who try to keep new stuff coming for us to use i really appreciate it ....esp the little boost with the Levels and a farm 17

I have a suggestion for the new bonus thing instead of making it poof every time you go onto another farm of the same person who hired you how about keeping them and let them keep growin maybe at a certain amount of xp earned when plowing another persons farms maybe we can earn a FT cash dollar or 2 or even if you collect so much if everything is kept this way we can earn FT cash not all of us can afford to spend money to buy FT to buy more tools etc just tryin to think of another way for us to earn. I understand there are glitches i've had where it says that my coins and xp bonus has expired if i hit it just as i finish work on anothers farm please fix its nice being able to have earn extra this way as well
Old Dec 29 2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
Raul posted this update about 7 hours ago -

That will address your point about people cherry picking. Not sure how the multi-hire scenario will work, but I guess that each worker will accumulate for their own work and when there is no work left on the farm each worker still on that farm can claim their individual bonus. Could be wrong. Whether it will help with the fishing scenario (where some fish just can't be caught without reloading the farm, unless you have the Turbo Boat) is yet to be seen.
They need to seperate trees an crops an flowers an crops.
Old Dec 29 2012, 10:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
they need to separate trees and crops and flowers and crops.
please!!!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2012, 10:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Things are getting really messed up - went to my farm and noticed my fertilizer had run out. Fertilized all farms and then clicked the green guy to put down the tool. The tool disappeared. Went to marketplace and was hired to harvest & plow. when I got to their farm I clicked on the harvest/plow combine tool in extended toolbox. When I went to harvest/plow it tried to fertilize this guys farm and of course it said it couldn't do it - wouldn't let me harvest no matter what buttons I selected to try to put that tool down - just kept trying to fertilize.
wow, that's a new one. have you cleaned your caches today?

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 30 2012, 01:47 AM

Had a worker tell me they did not get the bonus for finishing a farm...apparently because there was a second worker on the farm. Is that accurate? Only ONE person can do a farm in order to get bonus, or only one of the workers gets the bonus, or neither worker will get the bonus when the job is done?? This seems unfair, the bonus if earned should at least be prorated. BUT before i'm told to only hire one person for a job, let me point out an ongoing issue with the hiring system.

I try to hie only one worker per job. When I hire someone, I wait a reasonable time and if I don't get a 'reply of acceptance', I will then hire someone else. OFTEN, the next person will accept and I click to return to the farm with them. Shortly therefter, the first person shows up and sometimes they are already there and I wind up with two workers having only received acceptance from the second person. I can under stand this happening when the first person is slow to respond, but often the first person is working BEFORE I or the second person gets there.

There is also another issue. I will 'lose' a worker. Nothing shows that they are collecting/working (the scrolling notices of work being done). I check all the farms and find there is NO ONE on any of my farms, so I go to the market and hire new worker. While that worker is working, I suddenly start getting notices someone else is collecting!!! Huh?? where were they when I was looking for them? Very annoying. In this case, I presume one or both will not get the bonus??

Need to find some equity or lots of workers will wind up unhappy.

I like the bonus idea but think this kind of thing needs resolution.

Hope I haven't confused the heck outta y'all
Closed Thread