Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Super Facility

My Super Facility

This feature provides another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. You can access this feature through the My Super Facility icon in the tool box. Icon shown above.

The benefits of this feature include:
  • Every extra product produced by your Super Facility did not cost you any extra time and ingredients to produce, so when you sell it, all the coins you receive are pure profit.
  • For every product you sell (or give away for free) you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor.
  • The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps provided you have the Trading Lifeline.

This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

You can find more information on Super Facilties in the Game Guide Chapter 13. There are 2 posts for Super Facilities. Please read BOTH before you post as they may answer your question.
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...30#post6298330

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old Nov 14 2021, 04:40 PM

Default super facility

help I have forgotten how to work the super facility so I can sell both to neighbour and market place
Old Nov 14 2021, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
help I have forgotten how to work the super facility so I can sell both to neighbour and market place
Hi Bluehair,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Super Facility.
You can find the information about the SDuper Facility and Trading Warehouse in the Game Guide Chapter 13:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330
And in this link about the Trading Warehouse:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6302950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2022, 05:02 PM

Default Super Facility

I had this problem last week also. my super facility will not load.so am not able to sell anything in the market place or the trading facility is only letting me load 1 thing as they are saying I don't have the super facility. ID1776078517
Old Jan 26 2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I had this problem last week also. my super facility will not load.so am not able to sell anything in the market place or the trading facility is only letting me load 1 thing as they are saying I don't have the super facility. ID1776078517
Hi CrazyJan

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Your Super Facility for this week is the Oil Pump.

Everytime you load your Oil Pumps, then you will have Crude oil barrels available to fill your Trading Warehouse or to sell them directly to your neighbors or strangers at market.

Please take in mind that the Oil pump only produce 1 item, so as soon as you sell it, you will not have more.
The Oil pumps are not workable by friends, so you have to wait 3 hours to be able to start another batch.
Old Mar 05 2022, 11:49 AM

my problem is that i don't have the "upgrade facility" to click on for new super facility each week...what am i doing wrong or leaving out...I am unable to get a new super facility..
Old Mar 05 2022, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybear4848 View Post
my problem is that i don't have the "upgrade facility" to click on for new super facility each week...what am i doing wrong or leaving out...I am unable to get a new super facility..
Hi honeybear

I had a look at your data and on March 1st, you upgraded to a Super Facility. You have the Winery for this week.

Next Monday you will be able to upgrade to a new one.

You have all information about Super Facility in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330
Old Mar 28 2022, 05:44 AM

Default My SN always shows no Trading Warehouse

My SN says since the turn over from flash player that each week he looks and it tells him he has no facilities for the Trading Warehouse, but he has about all of them as he used to play it before the migration.
Old Mar 28 2022, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
My SN says since the turn over from flash player that each week he looks and it tells him he has no facilities for the Trading Warehouse, but he has about all of them as he used to play it before the migration.
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Please ask your Superneighbor to join the forum and post here the problem so we can work with them.
Old May 05 2022, 02:22 AM

My super facility is the Rubber Factory. It started out producing extra but now every time I try to create a sale offer it says I don't have anything to sell. I'm not aware of doing anything differently. Have cleared memcache but doesn't seem to help.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility