Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 01 2021, 08:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenah View Post
I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up
Hi Sheenah,

The NCC has been suspended until at least the facilities are restored to the new version as you can't do the NCC without those. Only the developers know when that will be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 01 2021, 03:32 PM

Default Neighborhood chain contest not working

My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflute View Post
My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

Hi pflute

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.
Old Jan 03 2021, 02:58 PM

Default Problems with Neighborhood Chain contest

When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie
Old Jan 03 2021, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieGo View Post
When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie
Hi Rosie

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.
Old Jan 07 2021, 01:01 AM

Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?
Old Jan 07 2021, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?
Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 07 2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.
Thank you, Tiger!
Old Jan 07 2021, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Raul has stated the NCC should have been closed, but they are not going to do so now as they are busy working on the HTML version. You may start it this week, but we are not sure when Flash will fail, so you may not be able to complete it and if it does not get to the ending day next Wednesday then there may be no FC issued out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2021, 09:25 AM

We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest