Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 30 2021, 03:55 AM

Default TN FArmer - vickikcpa

id 100000691604893
I have been harvesting animals on Farm one since I found we could. I did not see anything that said they were being harvested. I checked my stable this morning writing down the amount I had. I harvested it but nothing showed again. When I checked to see if anything went into storage it had not. Same amount of horse feathers as I wrote down. Please let me know what to do to fix this. I have done the FT memcache several times. I am sure I am getting nothing. Same on the hen and wool - have not located the dairy yet. tty so much!!!
Old Jan 30 2021, 05:21 AM

Default DarleneMac52

id 100008362357274
I am not getting harvests from any of my animal buildings. When I c lick on harvest whatever is in dairy, hen, and wool buildings - it does not show anything harvested. I wrote down hen before I harvested today - it did not change after. I refreshed the game and it did not change. I went out completely and came back in and it changed.
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
id 100000691604893
I have been harvesting animals on Farm one since I found we could. I did not see anything that said they were being harvested. I checked my stable this morning writing down the amount I had. I harvested it but nothing showed again. When I checked to see if anything went into storage it had not. Same amount of horse feathers as I wrote down. Please let me know what to do to fix this. I have done the FT memcache several times. I am sure I am getting nothing. Same on the hen and wool - have not located the dairy yet. tty so much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
id 100008362357274
I am not getting harvests from any of my animal buildings. When I c lick on harvest whatever is in dairy, hen, and wool buildings - it does not show anything harvested. I wrote down hen before I harvested today - it did not change after. I refreshed the game and it did not change. I went out completely and came back in and it changed.
Hi vickikcpa and DarleneMac52

I moved your posts to the thread about Animals.

We are aware of the animal sheds on farm 1, but they are harvested and the products are added to storage.

The only thing is you are not getting the message showing you how many products were sent to storage as you get in the other farms.

If you refresh the farm, you will see that the sheds on farm 1 shows up the time you have to wait to harvest them again.

About the products sent to your storage: take note of the amount in your storage before harvesting sheds on farm 1.
Then after harvesting them, reload the game and check your storage again and you will see they all were added.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:27 PM

On farm 2, I am unable to harvest animal facilities.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
On farm 2, I am unable to harvest animal facilities.
Hi Jan,
When you hover over the building does it say Ready to Harvest?
If so did you click to open the menu and harvest them? If so refresh the farm and see if they still say ready to harvest?

Are you sure it is farm 2? The ones on your farm 1 will harvest but there isn't any message showing how much you received. They do harvest and the products are added to your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 12:43 AM

Default Selling animals

I have been gifted animals and I have no room in my buildings for them. How do I get rid of them from my gift box since I can't store them or put them on my farms. I don't understand how to go and sell them at the market when they are in the gift box.
Old Feb 03 2021, 06:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I have been gifted animals and I have no room in my buildings for them. How do I get rid of them from my gift box since I can't store them or put them on my farms. I don't understand how to go and sell them at the market when they are in the gift box.
Hi goldendreamer,

I have moved your post to the thread about animals.

If you have gone to every farm and are unable to store them in any of your animal buildings, to be able to sell them from the gift box at this time, you need to do the following:

Open your Harvest and Products section of Storage, mouse over any item showing, doesn't matter what crop or other product it is, and Go To Market to Sell will appear.

Click on it and then the storage window changes to the window you would normally see if you were able to go to market to sell. You can then click on the Gifts tab to sell what is showing in your Gift box.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 06 2021, 06:41 AM

Smile Super barns

I thought that the super barns were able to be harvested every 8 hours. Several times after being off the game for more than 8 hr (like sleeping) I find a couple of them still have at least 5 hr to go. If this is a glitch I thought you would like to know. If this was mentioned before and I missed it I am sorry for bothering you. If it is a glitch I thought you would want to know.

Thanks for the hard work to keep the game up and running. I know there is a lot to do and some ppl don't realize the magnitude for the job. Keep up the good work and I am sure we will all be playing full speed before we know it.

**Country Girl
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
I thought that the super barns were able to be harvested every 8 hours. Several times after being off the game for more than 8 hr (like sleeping) I find a couple of them still have at least 5 hr to go. If this is a glitch I thought you would like to know. If this was mentioned before and I missed it I am sorry for bothering you. If it is a glitch I thought you would want to know.

Thanks for the hard work to keep the game up and running. I know there is a lot to do and some ppl don't realize the magnitude for the job. Keep up the good work and I am sure we will all be playing full speed before we know it.

**Country Girl
Hi County Girl,

Some of the super sheds have shorter times but not all of them. The only shed that is 8 hours is the dairy shed and super dairy shed. Those are both 8 hours, the super shed just holds more animals. The times are showing fine on those for me.

if you want the times for the super shed for the other animal buildings you will find those in the GameGuide Chapter 12 Animals , here's the link to that specific post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post3355742

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 06 2021, 09:22 AM

Angry Cannot Harvest Dairy nor Wool Shed

HTML5 FARM 1 I CANNOT HARVEST MY Wool Shed or Daity Shed. USER ID number ( 1566476208 )

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey