Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2024, 09:33 PM

Default Missing coins.

I have not sold unwanted items for quite awhile. tonight, I sold a LOT of unwanted products, excess and not needed products. I had over 72,000,000,000 coins, I sold millions of stuff I do not need, and I still have the same amount of coins.
I ran the mem-cache a few times, with no results.
How can I get my coins back? (or products) I wanted to purchase more farm space, but still have the same amount of coins I started with.
very upset about this, so please help.
Old Mar 04 2024, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
I have not sold unwanted items for quite awhile. tonight, I sold a LOT of unwanted products, excess and not needed products. I had over 72,000,000,000 coins, I sold millions of stuff I do not need, and I still have the same amount of coins.
I ran the mem-cache a few times, with no results.
How can I get my coins back? (or products) I wanted to purchase more farm space, but still have the same amount of coins I started with.
very upset about this, so please help.
Hi Brugpuppy,
You sold half of your non ingredients at 9:58 eastern time tonight for 48,130,597,388 Which got you to 126,693,302,854. You then expanded farm 46 for 72 billion. Then you sold the rest of your non-ingredients for 15,888,749,334. Anything else you sold we do not have data for those individual items. After selling your non-ingredients and anything else you sold you are now back to the 72 billion. You did get your coins but you expanded farm 46 which used what you had gained.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash