Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 13 2022, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
I disagree unless I haven't been paying attention all along. When I start all on my factories and facilities I lose the bonus points right then and there. For example if my factories get me 535,000 points and my facilities get me 265,000 that would be 800,000 XP's total. But I usually get like 600,000 or so when I look at my points. So you're telling me there are more points deducted later on? Like I've said I never really looked.

Whatever the case, thanks for looking into it and answering me. It's not that many points in the overall scheme of things. I was just wondering if something had happened is all. Thanks again!!
Hi Comeback Farmer,

If you wish you can contact Support and have them look into it. I do not see anything in your data that would remove any XP points.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2022, 10:51 PM

Hello,
I have a problem that is, frustrating, disheartening, and here it is:
I have 19 active farms/22, and there are 11 farms with 9 layers..
and since I think a week ago I leveled up with my 19 farms of 1 level, and yesterday I harvested and I didn't even get another level..19 farms to get 3/4 of one level i'm stuck...i hope to have the solution of this problem, because i'm so discouraged i want to quit..please help me and (I can't see my ID) Thank you !!
Milady!
Old Jun 02 2022, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias466 View Post
Hello,
I have a problem that is, frustrating, disheartening, and here it is:
I have 19 active farms/22, and there are 11 farms with 9 layers..
and since I think a week ago I leveled up with my 19 farms of 1 level, and yesterday I harvested and I didn't even get another level..19 farms to get 3/4 of one level i'm stuck...i hope to have the solution of this problem, because i'm so discouraged i want to quit..please help me and (I can't see my ID) Thank you !!
Milady!
Hi elias466,

Levels are awarded according to the xp you earn. They don't all need the exact same amount of xp to get to the next level there will be increases to get to the higher ones so you would have to earn more xp and that could take longer to reach the next level.

Your data is showing that you are increasing in xp and your xp amount is correct for your current level.

You don't get xp for harvesting, you get them for plowing and seeding and things like making products in your facilities, working for others, buying items from the store.

Here's the link to the Game Guide for levels 800 and above, so that you can see how many xp you need to reach each level:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6305974

You may find it worth while to go get jobs at market and be hired by strangers so that you can ern more xp on top of what you are earning just by working your own farms. If you tend to be short on fuel just check the hiring message to see if they are going to allow their fuel to be used first before you accept the job and remember to claim your bonus when you have completed the work on a farm as you can get more xp from that as well. If you would like an idea of what you can earn by working for strangers at market, examples of what to look for when fuel is allowed first or last, information about the bonus chest that you could earn, this is the link to that the game guide with information all about hiring:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 02 2022 at 07:03 AM.
Old Jun 30 2022, 04:23 PM

Default missing new game levels

I did not advance with last update. Although I was only 1 level below top level, I received no new levels and no farm cash for new levels. Since update, I have managed to level up on my own and receive 1 farm cash for each level up. When update was released I was at level 1274. Now I am at level 1292. Please investigate and advise.

My facebook user id number is 1507084697.
Old Jun 30 2022, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachysweet2 View Post
I did not advance with last update. Although I was only 1 level below top level, I received no new levels and no farm cash for new levels. Since update, I have managed to level up on my own and receive 1 farm cash for each level up. When update was released I was at level 1274. Now I am at level 1292. Please investigate and advise.

My facebook user id number is 1507084697.
Hi Peachysweet,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about levels. You do not get the new levels automatically. You will only go up to a new level when you have the experience points require for that level. You have only gained the new levels you have gone up by earning the experience points to allow you to reach each of those levels.
You can find all the different levels and the experience require for each of those in the following Game Guide chapter 25 about the levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2022, 06:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3beagles@frontiernet.net

Not sure where to go for this, Im sorry if this is the wrong place. I need help, my game will not level up, Thank you
Old Jul 20 2022, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3beagles@frontiernet.net View Post
Not sure where to go for this, Im sorry if this is the wrong place. I need help, my game will not level up, Thank you
Hi 3beagles

I moved your post to the thread about Levels in the Help & Support section.

Please when you have a problem or question, post in this section, there are several oficial threads and you can post in one of them according to your problem.

You are at level 1300 and that it the top level up now.

While you continue working, you will gain more xp no matter you dont see the white bar moving forward.
Then next time developers add new levels, you will level up according to the amount of xp you have.
Old Jul 20 2022, 06:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3beagles@frontiernet.net

Sorry I posted in the wrong place, and thank you very much.
Old Jul 20 2022, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3beagles@frontiernet.net View Post
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, and thank you very much.
Nothing to worry about 3beagles, and you are welcome
Old Jan 28 2023, 06:01 PM

Wink New Levels

I last remember new levels coming in June 2022.
I seem to remember them on a quarterly basis but not sure.
They are ALWAYS welcomed!
Wondering if new levels will be coming soon and what the expected frequency is.
You all are doing a wonderful job keeping all this straight and making it faster. We do appreciate it and thank you for making it such fun!
-George

Tags
farm cash per level, how many xp, level, levels, missing xp, new levels, next level xp, xp to next level