Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Arrow Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points

This thread is for reporting problems concerning levels, leveling up and experience points. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking
Everything you need to know about levels is included here.

• Before you post about a problem with the levels please note that the current top level is 1400.
    You will continue to earn XP after you have reached the highest Level.

• New Levels are released about every 3 months. When they are released, IF you have already earned the XP required for a new level you will jump up to that level and your FC reward added.

• If you find that you have earned enough experience points but your level did not change or new items were not unlocked in the store that should have been, reload the game by pushing the play button.

• If the level indicator is not moving, moving very slowly or only says 'experience points' when you hover your cursor over it, refer to the game guide to ensure that you are not already at the last level available.

• If when you start/load products in your facilities you are wondering why you don't get the exact amount of XP shown in the brief notification that shows, this is due to the free bonus batches you have earned. The ingredients for those are given back to for you by the mayor after you have started/loaded. You don't earn XP for those free batches and so your XP is lower than what you saw in the notification.

If you would like to report missing experience points:

Please include the following information in your post:
  1. What task you were doing when you didn't get XP Points:
  2. Your USER ID.

Your USER ID number is below the game screen when you load your game.

Scroll down the page past the yellow box under your farm screen and look for the long number just after
"Your USER ID number is: ....... "

This is an example of what it looks like, this users ID is 00000000 , YOUR number will be different and may be longer.

Your USER ID also shows at the very bottom of the Facility Wall Requests page and the Other Wall Requests page.

Please note that providing this information will not result in a reimbursement of XP, coins or in any adjustments to your farmtown account.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.
The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 15 2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old Apr 13 2022, 02:35 PM

Default bonuses

Hi was told when i reach 1225 you get bonuses i have just reached this and have got nothing has this changed
Old Apr 13 2022, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcolin View Post
Hi was told when i reach 1225 you get bonuses i have just reached this and have got nothing has this changed
Hi Coolcolin,
I moved your post to the thread about levels and leveling up.
I don't know who told you that or where you got that information but the only "bonus" you get is 1 farm cash for each level you go up, which you have gotten.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2022, 06:47 AM

Default New levels

When will we be getting new levels?
Old Apr 19 2022, 07:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
When will we be getting new levels?
Hi kbirk1950,

I am sorry but we are not told ahead of time when new levels will be released, you can check when we get the next release to see if the devs have released any new levels.
The banner above your game screen usually updates with a new date when we get a new release or an update.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 10 2022, 08:48 PM

Default Loss of XP

Yesterday I just finally got to the 1 billion mark in points. And then this morning when I started doing my morning work, I had lost about 2 million points to put me back below the threshold. Did something happen somewhere? Here is my ID.....713566181

Any insight would be great. I know it's not a lot of points, but I hate to lose what I earned.
Old May 10 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Yesterday I just finally got to the 1 billion mark in points. And then this morning when I started doing my morning work, I had lost about 2 million points to put me back below the threshold. Did something happen somewhere? Here is my ID.....713566181

Any insight would be great. I know it's not a lot of points, but I hate to lose what I earned.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
I moved your post to the thread about XP.
Had you just filled your facilities when you got to the 1 billion mark? If so then what has happened is XP for the bonus batches you received in your facilities wwere removed. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches because they do not use your ingredients for those.

When you fill your facilities you will see the total XP for the filling float up. At the same time you will see the number of bonus batches below the facility manager. However at that point the XP for the bonus batches have not been subtracted from the total yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2022, 06:58 PM

Default XP

Sorry my fault for not saying what I was doing. No I was not doing facilities. I had already done those and went thru the points thing with those. I was finished with everything for the day when I closed out for the evening. As an easy explanation I guess,, at the time I noticed the missing points was the next morning when I got back in to the game and started working in the morning. So something happened overnight. The bonus batch points were long taken care of before then.
Old May 11 2022, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Sorry my fault for not saying what I was doing. No I was not doing facilities. I had already done those and went thru the points thing with those. I was finished with everything for the day when I closed out for the evening. As an easy explanation I guess,, at the time I noticed the missing points was the next morning when I got back in to the game and started working in the morning. So something happened overnight. The bonus batch points were long taken care of before then.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
The bonus batch points would not have updated as long as you were working on your farms. They would only update after you restart your farms. That is the only way any XP would have been removed. There is nothing else that changes the XP you see.
Old May 13 2022, 06:20 PM

Default Loss of XP

I disagree unless I haven't been paying attention all along. When I start all on my factories and facilities I lose the bonus points right then and there. For example if my factories get me 535,000 points and my facilities get me 265,000 that would be 800,000 XP's total. But I usually get like 600,000 or so when I look at my points. So you're telling me there are more points deducted later on? Like I've said I never really looked.

Whatever the case, thanks for looking into it and answering me. It's not that many points in the overall scheme of things. I was just wondering if something had happened is all. Thanks again!!

Tags
farm cash per level, how many xp, level, levels, missing xp, new levels, next level xp, xp to next level