Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Arrow Belt / Dan Bonuses

Belt/Dan Bonuses

This thread is for reporting problems concerning Belt/Dan Bonuses. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

For details on Belts/Dans please read the information in Chapter 30: Belt/Dan Bonuses

Thank you!

UPDATE JAN 30TH,2024 - You can now choose whether or not to post your bonuses to Facebook or to only post them to Other Wall Requests.

You can achieve different Belt and Dan Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in various categories.
The Belts and have a single color for each Rank.
The Dans have two colours for each Rank.
You need to be at level 150 to achieve the Dan belts.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt/Dan achieved for a crop/tree/flower is shown in the store.

Belts/Dans for making products, fish and any gift trees or flowers can be seen in the Belt Manager.

If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests/products are required to reach the next Belt.
Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one.

***The employee counters are not incremented***
When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product. Please refer to the Game Guide Chapter 30: Belt/Dan Bonuses for the amounts you receive as a bonus.

Remember: You need to be at level 150 to achieve the Dan belts.

Common Problems/Questions:
  • If you have clicked the checkbox to not show the belt/dan bonuses. You can undo this by reloading Farm Town.

• Why did I not get the full amount of XP when I filled my facilities?

When you fill your facilities the mayor gives you back some free ingredients for starting batches.
    For example: if you have a 32% bonus, only 68% of what's used has come from your own storage, the rest is free. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches so that part of the XP is then deducted from the initial amount seen.

*** This thread is for questions/Problems about the belt rank system and the bonus chest feature. Off topic posts maybe removed without notice ***

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 30 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:06 PM

i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a.
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a.
Hi 0202nwotmraf,
No I am sorry there isn't any way to increase it. You can only post 5 in 12 hours. This was done to keep from flooding everyone's newsfeed in Facebook and causing Facebook to put you in Facebook timeout for posting too many times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 04:59 PM

Default Crops

Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottoneye Mo View Post
Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?
Hi Cottoneye Mo

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

It is 7th Dan. You have all information in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Old Feb 11 2021, 06:45 PM

Default dans and bait bonus

When will the dans be active as well as the fishing bait right now they are not it would have been nice to have these active before the facilities came online
Old Feb 11 2021, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbruce@shaw.ca View Post
When will the dans be active as well as the fishing bait right now they are not it would have been nice to have these active before the facilities came online
Hi chbruce,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the dans and belts.

The dans and belts you have currently are providing the bonus amounts. Adding the ability to go up in dans o rbelts and seeing them in the facilities is not available yet. When the developers will add those only they know as they do not tell us in advance of when.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 07:11 AM

Default dans/belts

When will these be working when we harvest our crops right now we are only getting what we plant no bonus when we harvest
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbruce@shaw.ca View Post
When will these be working when we harvest our crops right now we are only getting what we plant no bonus when we harvest
Hi Chbruce,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the dans and belts. We do not know when the developers will add them for you to earn more if you have some not completed to top dan.

You are getting the bonus for the dans and belts you have now. The bonus amounts are not added until after you restart your farms right now. That should be fix to add all of your harvest including bonuses probably when they belts function is added into the game.
Old Jul 22 2021, 06:44 PM

Default dans and belts

Hi there
was wondering if dans and belts are working
i have been advancing in the coloured level for cardamon and remember posting for brown and black belt
but have not had any other direction for boosting requests since and i have just gone up to level 5 cheers Ellen

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans