Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Arrow Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items

This thread is for reporting problems concerning anything that has gone missing on your farm.

Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.
Thank you!

If you purchase Farm Cash and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Please click on this link, read the information in the first post on page one:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682

If you purchase Farm Cash Item and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Check your Farm Cash Activity Log first and see if the purchase went through.

You can also check there if you have a problem with Farm Cash purchases, rewards for quests, rewards for the Neighborhood Chain Contests, rewards for leveling up.

Your Farm Cash Activity Log will verify if any Farm Cash has been deducted or added.

It will show you exactly what purchases you made, what Farm Cash you bought and what you have earned.

To check you Farm Cash Activity for the last 6 months please click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
  • Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

• FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

• Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

• Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

If a purchase is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log but you did not get the item or Farm Cash, reload your game and check again.
  • If it's an item you purchased like a tool, go back to the farm where you made the purchase, make sure that the relevant preference setting is checked so you can see what you bought. Then see if it now showing up or has made it's way into your Item Storage.

• If a Farm Cash reward is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log, you will be able to see what your new Farm Cash total is and any purchase you may have made after receiving it. Reload your game and see if your Farm Cash is now showing the correct amount.

If you can not find something that you put on your farm:

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 23: Missing Items On The Farm Everything you need to know about how to search for missing items is included there.

If you are trying to find where you may have already placed things like trees/flowers etc or can't remember what crops you have planted on which farms:
If you have enough farms upgraded you can try using Farm Stats. Depending on how many farms you have expanded to a certain size, this lets you see the stats of your crops, trees, flowers, fish, animal products, harvested/plowed fields on either the Current Farm, a specific farm or All Farms.

There are various filters to show a specific category or all products by ready, growing or wasted and when they will be in that state ranging from Now to 24hrs or more.
The A-Z filter allows you to sort the list Alphabetically, by Quantity or Category.

When you mouse over any product showing you will also see how many you have stored.
  • For stats on Fish, at least 5 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Animals, at least 6 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Flowers, at least 7 farms at 28x28 or bigger (ignores frozen flowers)
  • For stats on Trees, at least 8 farms at 30x30 or bigger
  • For stats on Crops, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger
  • For stats on Fields, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger (stats on harvested and plowed fields only)
  • For stats on All Products, at least 10 farms at 34x34 or bigger

If you have anything missing from your farm:

check your preferences (the wrench) to ensure that the item has not become hidden. Note: Sometimes, especially during a new release, your preference settings will change on their own. So double check!!

If the item is still missing:

Clear your browser’s cache/history. Then close and reopen it to make sure those have cleared then load the game. You may even want to go one step further and restart your computer rather than just closing and opening your browser.

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache/history.

Still gone?

Ask a neighbor to see if they can see the item. If they cannot see it provide a link to your farm and a moderator will take a look. If you need instuctions on how to get your farm link CLICK HERE for instructions.

If nobody else can see it either:

you will be directed to contact the Farmtown Support Team. To contact the support staff CLICK HERE select the category in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed. Be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you. Please do not send multiple tickets to Support as that does not speed up the process. Reimbursements or refunds are never made through the forum.

A common question asked is where to get certain trees or tree products from. Not all trees are in the store, some are only available by exchanging gifts for them so they are on the gift page. The ones that are not so easily identifiable by the name of the tree are these:
  • Acacia (for Arabic Gum)
  • Mulberry (for Silk Worms)
  • Red Maple (for Maple Sap)
  • Rubber (for Latex)
For a full list of all the trees on the gift page click this link and scroll down to the bottom half of the post: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...46#post6330646

The only flowers not available in the store are Glads, those are also on the gift page.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default One of my ships sank?

I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm
Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

I have checked and you have all 7 ships not 6 and multiples of several of them that you have purchased and show as being on your farms. As the ships are coin you can replace the missing one easily.

Please note that once you have purchased a ship yo u do not need to purchase it again as it will still be present to be able to fill and dispatch in your port manager.

You can also contact Support for a refund of the coins if you wish to do so. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:23 PM

Default store

Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natanoel12 View Post
Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?
Hi natanoel12

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and I dont see any purchase for a seeder. The last purchase showing up was on November 02, 2020

You can check this yourself, by clicking in account tab above the game screen and then click in Farmcash activity log button.
Old Jan 12 2021, 02:31 PM

Default store

thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120
Old Jan 12 2021, 02:37 PM

Default store

thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it
Old Jan 12 2021, 02:44 PM

Quote:
thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120
Quote:
thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it
Hi natanoel12

According to your data, you only have Seeders 2x1, 2x2 and 3x3 so it would be impossible for you to purchase Seeder EX 10x10 without owning all the previous ones.
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default I have lost two watermills

Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999
I do not know where to post on this thread, I hope someone sees this.
01/16/2021 7:52 PM CST USA 100000197948999

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 16 2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Removed quote
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999
I do not know where to post on this thread, I hope someone sees this.
01/16/2021 7:52 PM CST USA 100000197948999

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing