Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2024, 07:54 PM

A few hours ago many of my facilities suddenly disappeared from the facilitiy manager and need to know where I can find them...I have done a clear history, memecache and even turned the computer off and then restarted them...It seems most of the missing items are ones that I bought with coins...Any help appreciated.
Old Mar 13 2024, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
A few hours ago many of my facilities suddenly disappeared from the facilitiy manager and need to know where I can find them...I have done a clear history, memecache and even turned the computer off and then restarted them...It seems most of the missing items are ones that I bought with coins...Any help appreciated.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the facility manager.

Please open you Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right and make sure it is set like this. If it's not please change it to this and remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save your changes:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2024, 05:43 AM

Default oil pumps

im sorry if i am late but where have the oil pumps gone their not anywhere i looked
Old Mar 16 2024, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javsgirl View Post
im sorry if i am late but where have the oil pumps gone their not anywhere i looked
Hi javsgirl

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure you have Show Regular Facilities checked in your preferences, the wrench, to be able to see the oil pumps on your farms.

If you look for them in the store, then click in Facilities tab to find them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 16 2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old Mar 16 2024, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I am looking at the All Regular Facilities option in the Facility Manager for 2 years by name. The Crops for the Fresh Veggies Stand are not showing up. They do show up when I go in and look at the stats for that Facility individually. Please correct this so the crops show up in the All Regular Facilities drop down calculations.
Old Mar 16 2024, 12:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charis458 View Post
I am looking at the All Regular Facilities option in the Facility Manager for 2 years by name. The Crops for the Fresh Veggies Stand are not showing up. They do show up when I go in and look at the stats for that Facility individually. Please correct this so the crops show up in the All Regular Facilities drop down calculations.
Hi charis458,

The Fresh Veggies Stand is a Service facility, you load the veggies in it. Change your Facility Manager to show Service facilities and then you will be able to see it.
With the ingredient planner you can either use the filter to show that specific service facility or set it to All service facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending