Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2024, 09:54 AM

Default neighbour not showing active coop?

I have a neighbour (papa of 3) with an active coop (blue dot in corner). YET when I try to sell him a product it shows that he does not have an active coop quest, Can you look into this and see why?
Old Mar 10 2024, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne L View Post
I have a neighbour (papa of 3) with an active coop (blue dot in corner). YET when I try to sell him a product it shows that he does not have an active coop quest, Can you look into this and see why?
Hi Lynne,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.

We have no way to check this. However, they may have had the dot because they had an active quest and it has since been completed and your neighbor bar just has not updated to remove the dot. Try restarting your farms and see if it goes away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2024, 11:53 AM

I did every thing you asked before you even replied. I even removed him as a neighbour and readded him. Still same problem.
Another issue I have is I always have a number "1"beside my quest box, showing me I have an expired request. This has been there for weeks now, BUT I have no expired quests OR coop quest.
Old Mar 10 2024, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did every thing you asked before you even replied. I even removed him as a neighbour and readded him. Still same problem.
Another issue I have is I always have a number "1"beside my quest box, showing me I have an expired request. This has been there for weeks now, BUT I have no expired quests OR coop quest.
Hi Lynne,
Have you asked them if they have a quest open?

I am sorry but we have no way to check his account as we have no way to search by avatar name. He could have one that is completed but they have not collected the coins or an expired one that they have not cleared. It is possible they have not opened the game in a while, so it has not updated that they have no quests open. There is nothing you can do for thatblue dot still showing up.

When you hover the pointer over the icon on the left for quests does it show a number for regular or co-op quests for completed or expired? You have 1 regular quest that looks like it completed except for you collecting the coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 10 2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old Mar 10 2024, 06:23 PM

Default expired quest??

went into my game. when I hover over the blue box on the right hand side of the screen(quests)it says I have an expired quest.......BUT I don't...
Old Mar 10 2024, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
went into my game. when I hover over the blue box on the right hand side of the screen(quests)it says I have an expired quest.......BUT I don't...
Hi Lynne,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Old Mar 11 2024, 10:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just wondering how 1 day turns into 2 days when waiting to collect farm cash for co-op quests. Yesterday they said 1 day. Now it says 21 hours. whats going on?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 11 2024, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Just wondering how 1 day turns into 2 days when waiting to collect farm cash for co-op quests. Yesterday they said 1 day. Now it says 21 hours. whats going on?
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for suggestions to make changes to the game. We can not answer you in the Suggestions section.
When it says 2 days before you can collect it is telling you it is less than 3 days but more than 2 days as in 2 days + hours until you can collect. The same when it says 1 day. It is then 1 day + additional hours. Until it gets down to less than a day they do not show the hours.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline