Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 14 2024, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i do not want the avatar behind my name .just had it mom farmtown changed it mom Glenda that is ok but i do not want avatar behind my name.it want let me delete the word avatar
Hi Mom Glenda,
You need to go to the Account tab to change your avatar name. You can not change it in the menu by clicking on your avatar. After you change it in the Account tab be sure to click the Change button to set the change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2024, 10:46 PM

did that where you said to do it before i typed here .it changes right back to the avatar behind my name time i change it . i clicked change before and after i removed the avator behind the name mom Glenda. i do not want the word avator behind my name. makes it to long and i do not like it .

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Feb 14 2024 at 10:53 PM.
Old Feb 14 2024, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i did that and where you said to do it before i typed here .it changes right back to the avatar behind my name time i change it . i clicked change before and after i removed the avator behind the name mom Glenda. i do not want the word avator behind my name.
Hi Mom Glenda,
You will need to contact Support about this then as we can't change it for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
avatar appearance, avatar clothes, avatar colors, avatar name, business clothes, change name, clothes, forum name, name change