Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 27 2022, 04:58 PM

thanks. I will try that. Just weird that is changed from my FT name to my real name . . .
Old Jan 15 2023, 04:24 PM

I have noticed that many avatars that I have seen in the marketplace have many different clothes on than the choices available when I try to change my avatar's appearance. Where do these clothes come from?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 15 2023 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Split post
Old Jan 15 2023, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
I have noticed that many avatars that I have seen in the marketplace have many different clothes on than the choices available when I try to change my avatar's appearance. Where do these clothes come from?
Hi Precious,
I copied and split your post to move your question to the Help & Support thread about avatars. Please do not ask questions you expect an answer for in the Suggestions section.
Any clothes you see on avatars come from what is available to everyone under your avatar. If you click on your avatar, one of the choices you see in the menu is Change Appearance. When you click on the section for clothes there are a few pages of clothes. Some are for coins and some are for Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2023, 09:24 PM

Now I have bin made a man. it will not let me Chang it to a girl. What can I do to be a women?
Old Mar 14 2023, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
Now I have bin made a man. it will not let me Chang it to a girl. What can I do to be a women?
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the avatar as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Click on the Account tab at the top of your farms. In that you can reset your gender to female. Then click on the Change button to update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 08:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default atatar

name on atatar won't stay in place i can go to marketplace and type it back in place but won't stay n place
Old May 03 2023, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Beloat View Post
name on atatar won't stay in place i can go to marketplace and type it back in place but won't stay n place
Hi Dick Beloat,
I moved your post to the thread about the avatar. To permanently set your avatar name go to the Account tab at the top of your farms. In that you can set your avatar name.
Old May 05 2023, 08:36 AM

Default changes

Why is my avitar name changed? Why when I went to sell crops my checked items were all unchecked? Rechecked, sold went back to the and the check did not hold. I want this stuff back where it was.
Old May 05 2023, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
Why is my avitar name changed? Why when I went to sell crops my checked items were all unchecked? Rechecked, sold went back to the and the check did not hold. I want this stuff back where it was.
Hi cherd1

I moved your post to the thread about Avatar name as that was your first question.

A few days ago we had a problem with shortcuts, Facility Manager settings, Storage settings, neighobrs bar, etc. The options you had chosen for those were reset due the bug introduced.

I think that maybe that also affected your avatar name. If you want to change it as it was, then click in Account tab above the game screen and there you will be able to change it. When you are done, then click in Change button.

Please try clearing your memcache, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then put a check mark to a few items the way you want them and reload the game. If the check marks stayed then add or remove marks for or from the items you want.

Im very sorry that problem affected your settings for selling products. There is no way for us to restore them to you. If you wish you can contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 28 2023, 12:32 PM

Default Change Avatar

How can I change my avatar picture on the new FarmTown website and not on Facebook?

Tags
avatar appearance, avatar clothes, avatar colors, avatar name, business clothes, change name, clothes, forum name, name change