Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2012, 02:58 AM

yes thank you Electrox i have tried, chrome, that is my main browser I ise, Firefox is my back up. I have just uninstalled, cleaned computer, rebooted and reinstalled flash and shockwave players. I am testing out now.
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:01 AM

no still not working after the reinstall of flash and shockwave, total reboot and cleaned before I did the re-install. Now i am getting desperate (((
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default neighbors

Have no clue if I'm in the right place, this is so complilcated, anyway I need neighbors, I have 7/ have 2 farms need 30 to get #3. NEED NEIGHBORS thanks
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklinjewel63@gmail.com View Post
Have no clue if I'm in the right place, this is so complilcated, anyway I need neighbors, I have 7/ have 2 farms need 30 to get #3. NEED NEIGHBORS thanks
There is a thread to post for neighbors in the Social Section.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:29 AM

Help!!! First I would like to say thank you for bringing back the memcache, really appreciate that. I have cleared my browser cache and used the memcache and still can not work my neighbors farms. They only post once a day and I have tried to work them every day since Weds. and still can't use the post from (for instance) yesterday to work them. I am told you have already worked your neighbor farm, come back tomorrow. I only work each neighbor once a day, have plenty of neighbors to work, so I don't need the memcache to clear it and go back to working them again, I would just move on to the next neighbor. I am very frustrated, it's been 3 days and missed tons of goodies on each day from each neighbor. What else can I do, I have a mac btw. I use firefox on here and at work, pc, use chrome. If I can't work each neighbor once a day, then I want my money back that I just spent to buy the new facilities and will quit the game.
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy310 View Post
Help!!! First I would like to say thank you for bringing back the memcache, really appreciate that. I have cleared my browser cache and used the memcache and still can not work my neighbors farms. They only post once a day and I have tried to work them every day since Weds. and still can't use the post from (for instance) yesterday to work them. I am told you have already worked your neighbor farm, come back tomorrow. I only work each neighbor once a day, have plenty of neighbors to work, so I don't need the memcache to clear it and go back to working them again, I would just move on to the next neighbor. I am very frustrated, it's been 3 days and missed tons of goodies on each day from each neighbor. What else can I do, I have a mac btw. I use firefox on here and at work, pc, use chrome. If I can't work each neighbor once a day, then I want my money back that I just spent to buy the new facilities and will quit the game.
i can not understand how you would get the pop up saying you have already worked a farm and to try again tomorrow, if you have not worked them. the Toggle is TRUE. no error on your mac. I like apple's safari browser more than firefox as it has some flash issues. Safari also works on PC.
Old Sep 29 2012, 06:35 AM

Why is it since the new upgrade we can no longer sell items out of our storage at the market? I was able to on THU night (my time) but as of yesterday I can not. Please bring back that function. Thank you.
Old Sep 29 2012, 07:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default long facility names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Devs..... moving the (F#) from after the name to before the name would help in facility manager, as many of your long names trims off the farm numbers.
Agreed.That is a problem for me too when choosing a fac from which to launch the work request which are on the farm that I want my helpers to land on.

Also, still got loading issues here. Been like it since the lead-up to the new release. I love using chrome which has all the issues, but use safari when chrome starts playing up. And my mobile bb keeps dropping out, it's never done this before. Wouldn't know if FT is affecting it but just letting u know in case it helps to put ur fixing jig-saw together.

cheers

Last edited by onamission; Sep 29 2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old Sep 29 2012, 08:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy310 View Post
I had that happen on the day of the new release but it's been okay since then.
Old Sep 29 2012, 10:08 AM

"We re-enabled the clear_memcached link so you will be able to clean most of the volatile data from memory"

Where do I find this link?
Closed Thread