Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 12 2017, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Only place I know how to clear the memcache is from a link on the forums.
Here is a link. Not sure if it will work. Nope it didn't. Trying another
It goes to mine. Not sure how to get the right link
There are about 20 friends total on that acct. Trying another link.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/friends/
Ugh its going to mine. I don't get it.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...=friends:quest

Hi Riap,
You have to be logged into that Facebook account to be able to get a correct link. You can not go to that farm from yours and get a correct link.
Please log into that Facebook account and go to those farms. Then follow the instructions in the thread link I gave you in my above post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2017, 01:22 AM

I was logged on to that account, in a different browser too. I'm on a different computer so maybe it will work here. I can't get to it from my farms yet because I can't get us to be neighbors.

Ok I think your instructions might work.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4273&farm_ix=Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
You have to be logged into that Facebook account to be able to get a correct link. You can not go to that farm from yours and get a correct link.
Please log into that Facebook account and go to those farms. Then follow the instructions in the thread link I gave you in my above post.
Old Nov 13 2017, 01:36 AM

Spoke too soon. It cleared up then went wackodoodle again and I think its firefox issue because I think it cleared when i logged into that farm on Chrome to do the ID instructions.. If you could check just to be sure I'd appreciate it.
It may be the browser.
Quote:
I think the memcache link worked! I was able to send out a coulpe of neighbor requests! THANK YOU!!!
Old Nov 13 2017, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Spoke too soon. It cleared up then went wackodoodle again and I think its firefox issue because I think it cleared when i logged into that farm on Chrome to do the ID instructions.. If you could check just to be sure I'd appreciate it.
It may be the browser.
Hi Riap,
Have you set up the 3rd party cookies to be allowed in Firefox?
I can't check why it works in one browser and not in another. That is a problem within your computer and not something with anything in the game itself or in the account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2017, 05:26 PM

I will check Firefox's cookie acceptance but it is doing all this on two different computers. I have to use Chrome to get things to work.
Now a friend sent me a neighbor request and in Firefox it won;t let me click the accept button, or the git she sent. Getting that "An error has occurred. Please try again later." I will check cookie settings and see if that helps.
Quote:
Hi Riap,
Have you set up the 3rd party cookies to be allowed in Firefox?
I can't check why it works in one browser and not in another. That is a problem within your computer and not something with anything in the game itself or in the account.
Old Nov 27 2017, 07:25 PM

Default Super Neighbor

How do you remove a Super Neighbor?
Old Nov 27 2017, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
How do you remove a Super Neighbor?
Hi GRB,
You click on their box in the Neighbor bar, then click on Edit Super Neighbor and remove the checks in the next menu.
Old Nov 27 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Hi GRB,
You click on their box in the Neighbor bar, then click on Edit Super Neighbor and remove the checks in the next menu.
Perfect, Thanks a bunch

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts