Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2014, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Trying from Facebook. Note that the POST on My Behalf is gone from the FT setting yet is there with the other game. It is this way in IE as well. I do not have a clue how to fix this! .. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
To get the photo do like Taz said to see the edit screen for Farm Town when you click on edit on the left side of the words, then take a screen shot of that and then following the steps I said in the previous post. The screen shot you was trying to use earlier was to an outside web site I believe Tartis-Stables and it would have probably been deleted, outside web sites are not allowed in the forum unless previously authorized.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:19 PM

I did as you said and it came up as a link that takes you to the FB photo, but did not post the photo itself.. The website I put it on to get a url is mine. I will try again. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
To get the photo do like Taz said to see the edit screen for Farm Town when you click on edit on the left side of the words, then take a screen shot of that and then following the steps I said in the previous post. The screen shot you was trying to use earlier was to an outside web site I believe Tartis-Stables and it would have probably been deleted, outside web sites are not allowed in the forum unless previously authorized.
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I did as you said and it came up as a link that takes you to the FB photo, but did not post the photo itself.. The website I put it on to get a url is mine. I will try again. . .

Have you tried to send a message to Facebook and ask if they can change that or at least have it to ask you that question again so that you can get it put back on your setting page, just mention that your post on your behalf is missing and it is causing some problems and you would appreciate it if they could either add that back to the Farm Town settings or if they could make it so that the next time you logged into Farm Town it would ask about the post on my behalf. I have been searching FB to see if I could find some way of getting it back on in your settings. So far the only thing I found below.

If an app asks to access your info or post on your behalf and won't allow you to decline or click Cancel, it isn't following our policies.

Please report the app if it continues to ask for your info. We appreciate your patience, and thanks for helping us enforce our policies.

I know it isn't exactly what your problem is, but it is the closest I have found so far, at least this does mention post on your behalf.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

I think I have found out how to get your post on my behalf back into FT.

First you need to block Farm Town in FB, then in the FB search line type in Farm Town. It will send you to the page or popup that says Leave app or Play, just press play and your farm(s) will load and nothing will be lost, plus then when you go into your setting, post on my behalf will be back.

I have just tried that on Cityville, I deleted the post on my behalf, I blocked/removed the app, then I typed in Cityville and it took me to the screen for leave app or play, and I clicked on play and my game loaded like it was and I checked the settings and post on my behalf was there again.

I got this from looking at FB help under the community help.
Old Feb 01 2014, 05:49 PM

It did not work. I did send a report to FB. Can only hope they can help.
Quote:
I think I have found out how to get your post on my behalf back into FT.

First you need to block Farm Town in FB, then in the FB search line type in Farm Town. It will send you to the page or popup that says Leave app or Play, just press play and your farm(s) will load and nothing will be lost, plus then when you go into your setting, post on my behalf will be back.

I have just tried that on Cityville, I deleted the post on my behalf, I blocked/removed the app, then I typed in Cityville and it took me to the screen for leave app or play, and I clicked on play and my game loaded like it was and I checked the settings and post on my behalf was there again.

I got this from looking at FB help under the community help.
Old Feb 01 2014, 06:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I am just wanting to make sure, on the picture above you clicked on the remove app link to block Farm Town from your computer before you typed it into the search? What appeared after you blocked/removed Farm Town on FB and then typed in Farm Town in FB's search?

Is the picture below the popup that shows up when you do the search in FB's search of course with the game Farm Town and not Farmville 2:

I can't see why it isn't working and I am running out of ways to get post on your behalf back on Farm Town.

Old Feb 01 2014, 06:56 PM

Thanks for trying to help. I tried twice removing and blocking, then reloading and clicking play. It went as you said until I looked at my app settings. My husband's FT app has the Post on my Behalf on his so its not our browser. Somehow mine got accidentally removed and it won't come back:-(
Quote:

I am just wanting to make sure, on the picture above you clicked on the remove app link to block Farm Town from your computer before you typed it into the search? What appeared after you blocked/removed Farm Town on FB and then typed in Farm Town in FB's search?

Is the picture below the popup that shows up when you do the search in FB's search of course with the game Farm Town and not Farmville 2:

I can't see why it isn't working and I am running out of ways to get post on your behalf back on Farm Town.
Old Feb 01 2014, 11:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Using Offers for Farm Cash

I've been writing to Slashkey support for a couple of weeks now - I did that. I completed offers and did NOT receive the Farm Cash. Slashkey said they would get it to me and NOTHING. Not only is Slashkey support not helping me, they obviously are still letting those liars prey on the game players with false offers. I am furious about this. So do NOT complete any offers - you won't be properly rewarded for your time and efforts. Those vendors only want your friends names so they can spam them. It is such a RIP OFF!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Feb 01 2014, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsterns View Post
I've been writing to Slashkey support for a couple of weeks now - I did that. I completed offers and did NOT receive the Farm Cash. Slashkey said they would get it to me and NOTHING. Not only is Slashkey support not helping me, they obviously are still letting those liars prey on the game players with false offers. I am furious about this. So do NOT complete any offers - you won't be properly rewarded for your time and efforts. Those vendors only want your friends names so they can spam them. It is such a RIP OFF!!
First Farm Town and Slashkey has nothing to do with the offers, so writing to support won't do anything, Farm Town and Slashkey can't do anything about the offers that are offered, they are controlled by Facebook and TrialPay. .

I agree that doing the surveys are useless, but I have loaded 3 different games and got a total of 14 FB credits and 1 FC. If you are having problems with the offers you should go back to where you did the offers and contact TrialPay, they are the ones that control the offers with the help of Facebook. Go to TrialPay's help page and you can look at all of your offers that you started and what status they are in. When you go back to the earn cash tab, up in the right side you will see help, click on that and it takes you to a page explaining some items and you will see "see my offer status" click on that and it takes you to all of your offers that you have started and shows it status, plus it should also have a problem button that you can push for TrialPay to look at that offer.

Old Feb 02 2014, 02:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for trying to help. I tried twice removing and blocking, then reloading and clicking play. It went as you said until I looked at my app settings. My husband's FT app has the Post on my Behalf on his so its not our browser. Somehow mine got accidentally removed and it won't come back:-(
In this case it is a problem in Facebook and not a browser problem. It is in your Facebook settings which will not change regardless of what browser. I would contact Suppport again and Facebook and see if one of them can fix that. I have never seen it be this stubborn that by removing the game and putting it back prevented the settings from being reset.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train