Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Answered and Closed Threads

This thread is for answered and closed threads in Help & Support

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 11 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default password change

My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?
Hi slartismum,
Who told you your password was compromised. We have not had any word about those being compromised.
The only way you can change your password is through the UserCP at the top left of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default password change, cont

At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.
Hi Slartismum,
The forums are not secure as they are at an HTTP address instead of HTTPS. The message you got then is from your browser telling you that it isn't secure. Your password has not been compromised.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2021, 04:28 PM

Default Forum Access

Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.
Old Mar 07 2021, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.
Hi Redjade,
Have her come to the forum and then go to my farms (link in my signature). I can then help her through the in game messages.
Old Mar 30 2021, 04:30 PM

Default back to farmtown and need help

I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry
Old Mar 30 2021, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Green Jeans Terry View Post
I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry
Hi Terry,
There is nothing we can do through the forums for this. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:21 PM

Default My facebook with my farm of 9 years was hacked

I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts