Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 22 2022, 10:37 PM

Default Today

Farm Town is running slow and very sluggish, but have installed Restoro.
Needed to enable WEB GL which they did but now all of farm town is running very slow and sluggish.
God bless and hope we can solve this problem.
Old Aug 22 2022, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Farm Town is running slow and very sluggish, but have installed Restoro.
Needed to enable WEB GL which they did but now all of farm town is running very slow and sluggish.
God bless and hope we can solve this problem.
Hi Chet Evors,
I have moved your post to the thread about game running slow. With that Restoro tool install it could very well be causing things to slow down if it constantly monitors your system. The problem is not within the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2022, 08:57 PM

2022-08-25 01:53:28.997 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...k0MDQzMTcifQ==

happened right after i hired someone to fish.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 24 2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
2022-08-25 01:53:28.997 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...k0MDQzMTcifQ==

happened right after i hired someone to fish.
Hi Larwin,
It could have just been a quick one time connection error. Reloading your farm should allow you to continue on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:15 PM

i rebooted my pc might have been a bit much going on my computer or something else. dunno if i was multitasking too much or now or just a lag in connectivity.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i rebooted my pc might have been a bit much going on my computer or something else. dunno if i was multitasking too much or now or just a lag in connectivity.
Hi Larwin,
Or the fact we just got a new release.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:46 PM

oh ok happy farming.
Old Aug 25 2022, 08:39 AM

Default Ajax errors

2022-08-25 13:27:17.404 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...g1OTA0OTEifQ==

still having these errors. game takes forever to load. I was doing wall requests this morning. After I didnt get on yesterday because of all the problems. it says I already helps the farmers today, I have not in fact helped them today.
now I am trying to get in the game and it wont load. I get stuck on the black screen. havent had issues like this even during the migration away from flash player..
Old Aug 25 2022, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
2022-08-25 13:27:17.404 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...g1OTA0OTEifQ==

still having these errors. game takes forever to load. I was doing wall requests this morning. After I didnt get on yesterday because of all the problems. it says I already helps the farmers today, I have not in fact helped them today.
now I am trying to get in the game and it wont load. I get stuck on the black screen. havent had issues like this even during the migration away from flash player..
Hi badcompany

It seems you are having an internet issue. Maybe it could be any one of the many links between your computer and the Farm Town servers having a slow down or intermitent drop out. Unfortunately we cant do anything about that as there is no way to check those links.

Please close your computer and reset your router/modem for a few minutes and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesnt work for you, then you will have to wait to fix it itself. Remember to always check any update for your browser and computer.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 25 2022 at 09:16 AM.
Old Aug 25 2022, 09:30 AM

reading through this thread it seems to me there are plenty of other people running into these issues currently. this is all I have done already:
CLEARED CACHE AND RESTART
CHECKED FOR UPDATES ON BOTH BROWSER AND LAPTOP
UNPLUGGED THE ROUTER AND RESTARTED INTERNET CONNECTION
I ALWAYS HAVE THE IMAGES COMPRESSED AND ONLY CROPS/POND/FLOWERS AND TREES SELECTED.
REMOVED UNUSED SOFTWARE ON MY PC TO MAKE IT RUN FASTER. (MY LAPTOP HAS THE REQUIRED STUFF TO RUN THE GAME
TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS (EDGE AND CHROME)
issues started on Tuesday evening 08/23
I have issues all over the game (quests, wall requests, planting, etc)

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving